Dorothy Perkins Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
7PM
7PM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"They send me 1 item wrong.i returned them by post but they no give any refund ."
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Rubbish company with no customer service! My order was a week late being scanned even though the store had it, being a Christmas present I couldn't give it for Christmas. It wasn't packaged properly so it was damaged. They are wanting me to do the leg work and return it to the store. I wanted to exchange it but they won't. Got the item on sale and they won't honour that if I have to repurchase in store! They ignore your emails and won't log complaints! Utter joke. Never buying from them again."
"Please never order off their website unless you can wait weeks for your refund. I returned 2 coats value of £91.99 via royal mail as thats one they use. 7 days later they havent got the parcel and royal mail say they cant help i have to ring dorothy perkins. Which i did and was told i have to wait up to 28 days for refund. Not great when i need it for christmas. Hoping i actually eventually get it back. Never ever ever again!"
"Honestly what a complete joke of a service they offer. Ordered maternity clothing and picked up from stores all fine so far. Try to return via store and told when you order you can only post back. What?! They said it's clear when you order lts clearly not clear enough! And certainly nothing to suggest this AT ALL on the recipe that you receive with your order. The fact that the order receipts give you in store and post return with only clarifying "brands" and "collections" to be return by post. Who knew maternity wear was a brand or a collection, certainly was never made clear to me. I never want to shop in this shop ever again."
"Very slow tried 3 time to log in to purchase and item that was in 30% off, offer the website was running slow and locked me out I requested a new password and the link didnt work so didnt order my jacket. there loss"
"been in newcastle upon tyne eldon sq branch .. its been 7 weeks and they havent had the air con fixed it was 32 deg in sat those poor girls who work there its disgraceful..? went in f. room to try on a top it was pitch black.. no lights working .. came out and shutter is broken ??? what is happening.. the shop smells???? no more dp for me!!!"
"Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers"
"Phoned customer service today took 48 minutes to answer phone. Would never buy from them again."
"Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company!"
"Ordered from Dorothy Perkins but some items were missing and others damaged. Complained and received a refund for the missing item and sent it back. Unfortunately both items were out of stcok so I couldn't re-order them. They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. Only the code they provided wasn't correct and in fact didn't work on their site. Cue 20 minutes on hold on the phone to get the right one. Finally the next day delivery is fictional, the item arrived a few days later anyway. Refunds take ages, they take a full day to get back to you on Twitter and you can't always get through by phone. They literally shut off their phone lines sometimes because they can't cope with the level of complaints they receive. Great clothes, awful company."
"If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up"
"Never ever will I buy from Dorothy Perkins again the way the treat there customers"
"Order takes forever to turn up even when you pay. The customer service will not pick up the phone awful!! I would give them 0 stars if I could"
"The customer service answering length is appalling. Kept getting replies saying that someone would answer my query in the next 4 days. Almost a week later, doesn't answer my question about whether I can cancel - just does it anyway. After a week the items I wanted otherwise were no longer in stock and the ones that I could have had were now cancelled. No point in informing them that I would have kept the original items as it would've taken another week to get through to them. Sort it out DP."
"Really bad customer service, don't answer emails, can't get through on the phone. will never buy from Dorothy Perkins again, they do not know what goos customer service is. Have been waiting over a month now for a refund and still nothing. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM....."
"I have never known ordering from a website to be so painful. Just completely awful I’ve never had this problem with any other online stores before. I won’t be bothering in future."
"Less than 0 starvery very bad customer service worst than ever seen."
"Rubbish customer service online. You can't get through on the phone, orders not delivered with no explanation, they debit you but you can't get your money back as items haven't arrived. No e-mail address to chase orders and online account says items are delivered when they haven't been. Rubbish."
"Doesn't give refunds poor service"
"Returned two items on 13.5.18 still waiting for refund. Used Resolver as not getting anywhere with customer services. Resolver is via martin lewis website. Reply next day. Need to send proof of receipt. Not a problem. Recommend you use Resolver for all complaints. Will update when I've received a refund and confirm 100% this is the way to settle any disputes."
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.20 based on 122 reviews