Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over a week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
all my products arrived on time, very pleased with everything I bought.
Returned two items on 13.5.18 still waiting for refund. Used Resolver as not getting anywhere with customer services. Resolver is via martin lewis website. Reply next day. Need to send proof of receipt. Not a problem. Recommend you use Resolver for all complaints. Will update when I've received a refund and confirm 100% this is the way to settle any disputes.
I’m so upset by the customer service provided by DP, I am still waiting for an order I made with them that was delivered incorrectly. I called and spoke to a member of the DP service team who followed up my issue and resolved my issue by processing a refund which sounds okay but the only way for me to get my original order is to go back through the nightmare that is the DP online journey to do so! And to further add to my frustration the next day a member of the DP team wrote to me saying that now they are not even issuing the refund as previously agreed until they have contact with the courier service (which they had already done several data ago!). I’m now extremely upset and angry as I’m having to go back and forth with random DP team members and it feels like I’m getting no where. By the time they finally resolve my issue it’s likely that many of the items I wanted don’t even be available anymore! I have asked several times for my original telephone conversation to be listened to and for my complaint to be escalated, neither of which have been honoured. I advise you not to shop with DP if you want to be treated as a valued customer!
Please never order off their website unless you can wait weeks for your refund. I returned 2 coats value of £91.99 via royal mail as thats one they use. 7 days later they havent got the parcel and royal mail say they cant help i have to ring dorothy perkins. Which i did and was told i have to wait up to 28 days for refund. Not great when i need it for christmas. Hoping i actually eventually get it back. Never ever ever again!
Order some clothes online Tried to return it to the Sutton branch today. They said because one of the dress is a TALL range I will have to send it back by post 😳🤔. I asked is this not Dorothy Perkins? Yes. So why can’t I return your items in the store??? Seriously a waste of time and so backwards. Won’t be surprise if they’re the next to close down ! Horrific customer services😡😠 very again.
Rude, unhelpful and very miserable staff in this store who look like thay hate their jobs and do not want to be there! Really need a change in staff in this store
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.04 based on 149 reviews