Dorothy Perkins Q&A

54% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

How does Dorothy Perkins deliver?

Dorothy Perkins delivers items by Courier.
C-

Delivery - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
" They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. "
- Rosie
" If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up "
- Anonymous
" Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. "
- Anonymous