Dorothy Perkins Reviews

E

Customer Service - Bad

43.55%
Industry Average
Very annoyed and unhappy with the service I have recently received here.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Arcadia customer services consistently stalled asking for photos twice, then sending the complaint to a different department, then talking about posting out a returns label which didn’t arrive.
posted 1 month ago - Paulinediane
I am extremely disappointed with the service I am getting from yourselves.
posted 1 month ago - Sheetal
I had to wait until the 3 customer service workers finish there conversation before getting help from them.
posted 2 months ago - EJ
Awful customer service.
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
I understand it’s clearly stated up to 7 days but like.. for real.. it’s the most slow service I’ve come across! Never had issues with H&M, Asda, newlook, Next, Tesco or Boohoo. They all arrive surprisingly quickly.. mostly within 3 days. DP needs to up their game a bit!
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
Not impressed to have had my order for my daughter's PROM dress cancelled due to 'over-popularity' of the item. How is it possible to add to basket, order and wait 3 days only to receive a cheery 'order cancelled oops sorry ' email. Dreadful service. Buyer beware!!
posted 7 months ago - Trish
UPSP is going to charge me ~$200 to ship BACK to DP and I have to eat that cost! I've emailed and spoken to customer service multiple times.
posted 7 months ago - Anonymous
I’m so upset by the customer service provided by DP, I am still waiting for an order I made with them that was delivered incorrectly.
posted 7 months ago - Lisa
I had to phone customer services and sort their mistake myself ! Customer advisor now informs me they don't know where my order is, I have to make another trip to the post office return the parcel, and it will take up to 14 days for my refund on my original order.
posted 8 months ago - Celia