Dorothy Perkins Refund Reviews

Dorothy Perkins have a Refund Grade of F.

F

F

Refund - Difficult

29.63%
Industry Average
" Complained and received a refund for the missing item and sent it back. "
posted 2 months ago - Rosie
" Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Really bad customer service, don't answer emails, can't get through on the phone. will never buy from Dorothy Perkins again, they do not know what goos customer service is. Have been waiting over a month now for a refund and still nothing. I RECOMMEND THAT YOU NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM..... "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" Doesn't give refunds poor service "
posted 4 months ago - BK
" Returned two items on 13.5.18 still waiting for refund. Used Resolver as not getting anywhere with customer services. Resolver is via martin lewis website. Reply next day. Need to send proof of receipt. Not a problem. Recommend you use Resolver for all complaints. Will update when I've received a refund and confirm 100% this is the way to settle any disputes. "
posted 4 months ago - F
" The person at DP asked me to close the case so they could refund me; saying they could not refund me until the case was closed. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous-London
" What a joke of a company I have paid for the 3 items why can’t I have them and wait for the other item to arrive or refund my 4th item. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Awful returns service. They lost my parcel. Had to wait 28 days for them to log it and another 28 days for my refund. They they only refunded half and I had to chase them several times to get any money back. Only hold 50+ minutes at a time. Only 1 song playing. Customer service is disgusting! "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" - No refund has been given!?! - Again, I cannot get through to speak to anyone as the phone lines do not work! They just hang up on you! - Worst online shopping experience I have ever. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
" I only received a refund from 2 of the items I returned. "
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous