Dorothy Perkins Reviews

E

Delivery - Slow

48.28%
Industry Average
I asked for my delivery address to be changed, only to be told they were unable to do this but I could cancel it.
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
instead I have to then purchase more items to get a home delivery instead! And even trying to do that is absolutely shocking! I spent over an hour trying to pay for a simple item .
posted 1 month ago - Binnie
Dispatch and delivery is so slow! I ordered something on 9th sept and it only got dispatched to the store yesterday - and is estimated to take another 3-7 days. Worst case scenario it will take 2 weeks for me to receive my order - this is not competitive.
posted 1 month ago - Sarah
Placed an order with them for next day delivery asking it to be left over the gate if I was not in.
posted 5 months ago - Anonymous
Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers
posted 1 year ago - Angie
Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company!
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again.
posted 1 year ago - Rosie
If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
I ordered 11 t-shirts for delivery.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous-London