Dorothy Perkins Delivery Reviews

Dorothy Perkins have a Delivery Grade of C-.

C-

C-

Delivery - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
" Placed an order with them for next day delivery asking it to be left over the gate if I was not in. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers "
posted 10 months ago - Angie
" Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company! "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. "
posted 11 months ago - Rosie
" If I could give no star rating I would I ordered two of the same dress deferent sizes for two peaople paid for express delivery £5.95 only one dress has turned up I need both one is no good to me so phoned your customer service line I have been waiting 57 minutes 55 seconds listening to the same song over & over again i have now hung up "
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
" Never ever order online, customer service does not pick up the phone and cuts you off, paid for next day delivery and turned up three days late, I’m giving a two due to out of desperation I called the Southend branch and spoke to the manager who straight away helped me out , refunded my delivery cost and more importantly found out when my parcel was arriving , if it wasn’t for the manager this review would be getting no stars if it was possible. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I ordered 11 t-shirts for delivery. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous-London
" Placed my order on 23rd may paid extra for nominated delivery next day checked my account n stated my order has left the warehouse, a week later still no parcel been on phone every day been out straight on hold for a hour every time ended up hanging up after 1 hour absolutely fuming sent emails had no reply at all not happy with they service at all "
posted 1 year ago - Tracy
" Didn’t receive my parcel paid extra for nominated delivery not happy at all "
posted 1 year ago - Tracy
" My first contact with customer services was fine and although I suggested delivery to my more local store, they advised the order would be cancelled. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Dorothy Perkins
Write your review on
Dorothy Perkins

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access