Dorothy Perkins Insights

Dorothy Perkins have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery but are unhappy with their customer service, returns process and refunds.

E

C-

Delivery - Average

57.14%
Industry Average
" Placed an order with them for next day delivery asking it to be left over the gate if I was not in. "
- Anonymous
" Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers "
- Angie
" Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company! "
F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Their receivers didn't count out the items properly and only refunded me for 7 of the 8 tops I'd received despite me writing all over the returns form that they were really poor quality - and also they should have spotted that I'd only tried on one top. "
- Anonymous
" Awful returns service. They lost my parcel. Had to wait 28 days for them to log it and another 28 days for my refund. They they only refunded half and I had to chase them several times to get any money back. Only hold 50+ minutes at a time. Only 1 song playing. Customer service is disgusting! "
- Anonymous
" Still waiting! - Cannot returns the items to store as according to the website I ordered ‘online items only’. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

27.78%
Industry Average
" 00 underpaid in my refunds. "
- Anonymous
" I called and spoke to a member of the DP service team who followed up my issue and resolved my issue by processing a refund which sounds okay but the only way for me to get my original order is to go back through the nightmare that is the DP online journey to do so! And to further add to my frustration the next day a member of the DP team wrote to me saying that now they are not even issuing the refund as previously agreed until they have contact with the courier service (which they had already done several data ago!). "
- Lisa
48.48%
Industry Average
" Awful customer service. "
- Anonymous
" I understand it’s clearly stated up to 7 days but like.. for real.. it’s the most slow service I’ve come across! Never had issues with H&M, Asda, newlook, Next, Tesco or Boohoo. They all arrive surprisingly quickly.. mostly within 3 days. DP needs to up their game a bit! "
- Anonymous
" Not impressed to have had my order for my daughter's PROM dress cancelled due to 'over-popularity' of the item. How is it possible to add to basket, order and wait 3 days only to receive a cheery 'order cancelled oops sorry ' email. Dreadful service. Buyer beware!! "
- Trish