Dorothy Perkins Insights

Dorothy Perkins have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are happy with their delivery but are unhappy with their customer service, returns process and refunds.

E

C-

Delivery - Average

57.58%
Industry Average
" Absolutely awful delivery in store ordered 23rd aug still not turned up no response to initial email and dont even get me started on calling them .finally had e mail today saying give them two more days to here from store .Two more days to get a response from an email seriously !! Horrendous service get your finger out things like this lose customers "
- Angie
" Slowest delivery ever experienced by online ordering. Despite removing an item from my basket, both items were charged. Don't even bother attempting to phone customer services as 1) they don't do customer services and 2) the wait time is ridiculous - almost an hour each time till I gave up! Shoddy excuse for a company! "
- Anonymous
" They offered a 10% off + free next day delivery code to try and soften the blow and I decided to try again. "
- Rosie
E

Returns Process - Difficult

40.00%
Industry Average
" Awful returns service. They lost my parcel. Had to wait 28 days for them to log it and another 28 days for my refund. They they only refunded half and I had to chase them several times to get any money back. Only hold 50+ minutes at a time. Only 1 song playing. Customer service is disgusting! "
- Anonymous
" Still waiting! - Cannot returns the items to store as according to the website I ordered ‘online items only’. "
- Anonymous
" Sent a returns label via email. "
- A Beecham
F

Refunds - Difficult

30.00%
Industry Average
" They send me 1 item wrong.i returned them by post but they no give any refund . "
- Attia Erum
" Please never order off their website unless you can wait weeks for your refund. "
- Hayley
" Complained and received a refund for the missing item and sent it back. "
- Rosie
49.09%
Industry Average
" Rubbish company with no customer service! My order was a week late being scanned even though the store had it, being a Christmas present I couldn't give it for Christmas. "
- Paulina Wlazel
" Honestly what a complete joke of a service they offer. "
- Angie