Dorothy Perkins Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
1 New Reviews Written
10AM
10AM

About Dorothy Perkins: At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Categories:
Clothing
Fashion
Fashion Accessories

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy

"I love the ease of Click & Collect with shopping online. When availability is down in store e.g. in sales you don't need to miss out, and don't need to pay a fortune for delivery."
Are you Dorothy Perkins? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My wife bought a product that ripped apart after first use. There is no refund or exchange available."
"I had been searching for dresses to wear over the Christmas & new year period, I found three on the DP web site. The delivery was unbelievably fast & although I ordered them really close to Christmas and at separate times they all arrived in good time & I kept them all. they were stunning!"
"Products always arrive on time and returns are processed efficiently."
"Good quality clothes, at a good price too."
"Ordering was so easy and the dresses arrived quickly. (Knowing that returning items that do not fit is easy too, gives peace of mind!)"
"I tried to pay online but the order didn't go through i then had to pay through the phone and i asked for next day delivery and the employee chose standard delivery for my order and still charged me for next day delivery. Very disappointed as i needed the order the next day and i wasn't able to track it. Don't recommend anyone to shop here and i never will"
"Great product range and delivery options, had what I wanted, good deals"
"Rude deputy manager, refused an exchange even though i had a receipt made up some store policy, called customer services in front of me and told a pack of lies whilst i was listening, I will never ever shop in your store again! the staff look like they dont want to be there and I don't blame them with that deputy manager there .. go back up North it must be more accepting to have your stinking atttitude! customer service was appalling"
"Good website, with lots of maternity selection in ranges of sizes. Easy delivery and returns (I ordered two sizes to try) and the quality is always great,"
"I ordered jeans from my son when washed them one o fthe patches came off them said to take them to a stand alone store which I did in Livingston were they refused to take them as I had bought them of internet so I sent another email its four days and they have.nt got back they make it impossible for you to get your money back am now contacting consumer obesmam about them. Time has run out for them now."
"Excellent customer service"
"First time ordering online haven't shopped in Dorothy Perkins for a few years.. Decided to order paid extra for next day delivery.. didn't arrive as I live in a Ab postcode... Thay did take the extra money knowing that I wouldn't receive it ..maybe thay should recognize the postcode and only charge standard delivery"
"As I walked past the shop they had a really attractive wooden dress on show which looked perfect for this cold weather. I wanted to go in as I had seen a jumper advertised that I really liked. On first entering I didn’t see the jumper but the dress felt so soft and I decided I was going to buy it. Standing in the queue I saw the jumper, and, they had my size. The jumper was a bit thin and has on the first wear gone a bit out of shape, so not very impressed, it wasn’t a cheap one either. Sadly, I rarely go into town so taking this back would end up being a big trip involving lunch etc, so will cost even more. The dress seems great."
"i wanted shoes and they hadnt my size so made it very easy for me one day later to pick them up from my nearest store"
"Rude, unhelpful and very miserable staff in this store who look like thay hate their jobs and do not want to be there! Really need a change in staff in this store"
"Put 3 items in my basket. By the time I came to pay they had disappeared and no longer in stock . Useless !"
"the customer service in the Halifax branch is excellent"
"Bought a few pair of shoes online looking for a match to my mother of the bride outfit. Unfortunately they did not match and had to return which was easy and hassle free"
"The clothes are as projected in photos. I am satisfied"
Dorothy Perkins is rated 3.20 based on 124 reviews