Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Dealt with martin from doors of distinction a number of times and he has never let us down. Very professional and would definitely recommend martin and doors of distinction
Martin is very much about dotting the i's and crossing t's. Thank-you very much from Martin and the team here at Doors of Distinction. We try very hard to look after all our customers and it is great to have positive feedback. Thank-you again.
Doors of distinction really helped e to get all the correct products at the best prices. The quality was second to none.
Thank-you very much for the great Review. We try our best to help ensure you have all the right products, correct advice and best price. Please do not hesitate to come back if you need any assistance in the future, we will be delighted to help.
Wouldn't have perchased the external patt10 oak door if I had seen it in the flesh. Bad quality, poor silicone between glass and door (both sides gappy). Website pictures are false as the door was v-jointed and not flush . Won't be using doors of distinction in the future !
I am very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the product you bought. The website images show the door from several feet away and within a fitted setting. The description does not describe or state ‘flush door’ but neither does it state ‘grooved’! Your feedback is welcomed and as a consequence of your comments we will look at showing finer detail on the images and/or describing the door as grooved. We want to look after our customers to the highest standard possible and we are very disappointed you feel let down by the quality of the product.
The doors are extremely good quality Look amazing in our bungalow. Service fantastic, very friendly and helpful . Delivery was when said would be delivered. I would Recommend Doors of Distinction anytime.
good quality product (although not particularly cheap) some issues over delivery but all well in the end!
Brilliant customer service. I bought the Vancouver Internal Doors and the Soho 8 Dividing Doors. The Vancouver doors have been installed and the quality is of a high standard and my builders kept complimenting them. I cannot comment on the Soho 8 dividing doors as yet due to the fact that they have not been installed or unwrapped. Very pleased with the high quality of customer service and prompt delivery and communication.
Thank you very much for your excellent review. I am really pleased to hear you have had a good experience ordering through Doors of Distinction.
 We all work hard to be helpful and try our best to give a great service a big part of which is communication. Receiving good reviews is very positive and motivational. Thank you again from the Team.
Very happy with the service offered. Very knowledgeable staff (Alan) who was very helpful and offered useful information and advice. Delivery was painless (a little expensive) and doors are really good quality.
Thank you very much for your excellent review. I am very pleased to hear you have had a good experience and Alan looked after you well. We do try hard to be helpful and give a great service. Receiving good reviews is very motivational, so thank you again from the Team and especially Alan.
Lovely show room, with time to look at leisure. Service friendly and well informed. Communiction good with my follow-up questions being answered by phone and email. Price especially good - sale time Sept/Oct. Delivery on time and carefully stacked . Oak doors, some glass, all beautifully made. No returns or refunds needed.
Thank you very much for your excellent review. It's always good to hear positive feedback on the whole service, from viewing the doors to delivery. The whole team work hard to be helpful and we try our best to give a great service. Receiving good reviews continues to help the team work hard. Thank you again from the Team.
My first encounter with Doors of Distinction was Hannah who answered my telephone enquiry. She was extremely patient, helpful and knowledgeable. I subsequently returned to place another order and asked Hannah to assist. She provided great customer service and is an asset to your company.
Thank you very much for your great review. Hannah was grinning from ear to ear when it came in. We all work hard to offer a really good experience for our customers and I'm pleased to hear you have benefitted from this work ethic.
Thank you again for the review from all of us at Doors of Distinction.
Excellent customer service,
Thank you very much for your review. We all work hard to try and give the best service we can and I'm really pleased to see it's paying off. Please call anytime if you think we can help you in the future. Thank you again for the review from all of us at Doors of Distinction.
I only ordered a couple of doors and they were really helpful. I ended up buying lovely handles and hinges too which I didn't know they did. Not pushy salesman at all.
Really good service from Alan
Do not use Doors of Distinction, as their salesman are rude.if you do not make a decision straight away they talk over the top of you and put the phone down. Then they have the cheek to send you a e-mail, saying would you like to buy some of our hardware. I have never had a sales person be so rude.
Firstly, please accept our apologies for the unacceptable level of service you have received. This is not the excellent service we are known for. After 30 years of Business in the Door Industry and an excellent reputation to date, with thousands of satisfied customers, we are particularly disappointed you have been let down.
Secondly, the salesman in question also offers his sincere apologies to you for not looking after your enquiry with his usually high standard of professionalism.
Had a really good service, would recommend speaking to Martin as he's very helpful.
We were impressed visiting the showroom and ordered a front door and glazed side panel costing £800. DOD recommended a carpenter who made a ‘pigs ear’ of hanging the door. 5 years later the veneer is pealing off and we are now having to get a replacement. Disgusting.
We are sorry to hear that you have had an issue with doors purchased from Doors of Distinction. Unfortunately without further details we are unable to look into this matter for you if we haven't done so already.
Please give us a call and ask to speak to Customer Service so that we can look into this matter for you further. Alternatively please email the details in to sales@doorsofdistinction.co.uk
4 Doors were ordered on 19th June with the verification that they were in stock, hence the reason why the order was placed. After no updates re a delivery time for these items, I was then informed that they were in the warehouse and were just waiting to be scheduled for delivery, with a proposed ETA of early this week 8th July. After contacting them yet again, I am now informed that even after being informed that the doors were in stock, and were being scheduled for delivery, I am now informed (after further chase up phone calls) that there is an issue with the glazing and the delivery will now not be until next week!! That is if this does in fact happen. Absolutely diabolical service and I will not be using, or, recommending this company to any clients / companies that I deal with on a regular basis for my Projects.
Recently purchased 10 oak doors.Delivery was a nightmare. Please ensure that you see and read their terms and conditions before ordering. We did not see a copy. If we had we would have arranged our own collection. Also ordered £230 of door handles which were delivered and left on our doorstep. No signature was required. I have ordered goods from other companies with a value less than £30 which require a signature and are never left. Also had a damaged door which was replaced and we received delivery yesterday. This time the driver told me if I unpacked the door to check it and it was damaged he would not be able to take it back - again contrary to T&C's. Crazy!
Complete nightmare and to be quite frank they didn’t really care ! We spent over £5000 on doors and accessories, There attitude was we supply nationwide and our order was insignificant to there turnover. As a company we offer a very personal service something doors of distinction have clearly lost in there desire of quantity over quality
Hello Mark
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with our service, unfortunately on site measuring is not something we offer, neither is same day delivery.
We trust that everything is in order with your latest deliveries, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require any further help.
This company have been amazing! I ordered a pair of double doors and have been a nightmare customer changing my mind twice. They have swopped the doors without any quibble and from the delivery man Ken to Martin in sales, have been helpful and charming throughout. Thank you Doors of Distinction!
Delivery charge 30+Vat ,if u miss the driver they will charge 64+Vat for delivery.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.46 based on 144 reviews