Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
This is the second time we’ve used “Doors of Distinction” and once again the Ordering of two sets of bifold doors was easy and quick. Delivery was quick and the the driver was very courteous. The doors themselves are of excellent quality and they came with everything needed to hang the doors. The price as well was excellent for a quality product - thanks
Thank-you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you like your Shaker style Bi-fold doors.
It's great to hear that we have hit our service targets from order to delivery.
Thank-you again for your review and your order.
Alan has been very helpful and professional throughout the whole process. His valuable advice at every step is much appreciated.Doors and hnadles arrived earlier than anticipated and are very good quality.
Hi Naeez, thank-you for the review.
We pride ourselves on the knowledge of our team and the service they deliver so it's great to have such positive feedback which will be passed on to them.
Once again thank-you for the review and placing your business with us.
We ordered 2 sets of oak double doors, which are gorgeous. Alan was very helpful, informative, efficient and quick delivery. Would highly recommend.
Thank-you Mrs Harrison. We're so glad that you love your Shaker door pairs. We very much appreciate the feedback and the recommendation.
Thank-you again for your business and the review.
Excellent products at sensible prices ,good service and prompt delivery, well done guys!
Thank-you Mike for your very positive review. Alan your sales person will be very pleased to hear your comments.
Please let us know if there is any more that we could have done to achieve the fifth star. We are always looking to improve.
Thank-you again for your great review and your order. Do give us a call if you need anything in future!
These internal doors are magnificent. So many people comment on them. They are very high quality sturdy and look great. I need a few more to finish off the house and will definitely be buying them from doors of distinction again. Great product, great delivery and great service.
Thank-you Ffion. The Salerno doors you purchased are a beautiful, unique design. We're not surprised you love them! We will pass your comments on to Alan the sales person who took your order. We aim to deliver excellent service every time and the team always love to receive some feedback.
Thank-you again for your order and the lovely review!
Hannah could not have been more helpful Good technical advice regarding fire doors too. Doors arrived sooner than anticipated and good quality. From choosing doors two weeks ago I now have a much transformed apartment. Thank you Hannah
What a nice Review. I am very pleased to hear everything has gone smoothly and delivered earlier than expected. Hannah is a great, knowledgeable team member and will be delighted to read your Review. It is amazing how changing doors can transform a home. Thank-you again for the nice review.
Good product Good service Helpful staff Competitive prices
Thank-you very much Dennise for the great Review. We all try our best to deliver a great service at a sensible price. I see you have bought some very nice doors and I hope you are pleased with them for many years to come. Thank-you for your review and business.
Excellent service and good communication. I initially made contact about replacing the internal doors in our home, built in late 40's where all 16 doors were pretty much different sizes. Olly recommended a manufacturer that would allow 14 to be a common stock size and cut down to fit and only then need two custom size ones to be produced, saving me a lot of money. Delivery feedback based on the first delivery of stock door, the remaining doors now on order.
Thank-you David for the great Review. Ollie works hard to source customer requirements at the best price and where possible to suit delivery schedules. We all try our best and I’m very pleased he has looked after you well. Please do not hesitate to come back to Ollie, or any member of the team, should you need further help or advice. Thank- you again for ordering through us and for the great Review.
We are still waiting for the doors. We were told by the salesman we would receive an email 2 days after our payment was made and we didn't even get an invoice after 3 days! We were also told that they would be delivered within 3-5 working days and it will be 5 days tomorrow! We had to ring and ask for an invoice after 3 days. We cannot find out WHEN they will be delivered and have had 2 promises of being rung up that didn't happen. Now we have been told that 'someone' will ring tomorrow but we STILL haven't been told WHEN they will be delivered. Perhaps this company thinks we have nothing better to do than stay in every day on the off chance our nigh on £600 worth of 5 doors may turn up! I'm fuming and my husband is seriously considering cancelling the order.
Hello Mr & Mrs Tack, I’m sorry to see you have not experienced a smooth ordering and delivery service as we would expect. We do record all the calls into the sales team to ensure the service offered is delivered and I can see there has been a breakdown in communication.
Please accept our apologies for the misunderstandings experienced and any anxiety caused. I have spoken to the courier who confirmed the doors are scheduled to be delivered this Friday as requested, which I hope will go smoothly.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly: marc.ryan@doorsofdistinction.co.uk should you have any further questions or feel I may be able to help.
Lovely quality doors and easy to order over the phone. Prompt delivery and care advice too. I would recommend this company and high quality products. Our new internal doors have been much admired!
Thank-you very much for the great Review. Hannah will be really pleased and the team will be too. We are always trying to give our customers the best products, best price and expert advice, so we are pleased to see all the training is worth it. Here is to many years admiring the doors. Thank-you again for the Review.
Great service, the doors look perfect
Thank-you for the Review. We are very pleased the service was good and you are happy with the doors. If we can help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks again.
Good quality doors. Excellent service from the salesman. Would recommend.
Thank-you for the very positive Review. I know the salesman in questions and will pass the compliment on. We all work hard to make sure our customers are professionally looked after and the doors delivered are of great quality and value. Thank-you for using Doors of Distinction.
Was very please with my service, the salesman Matthew Gringe was very helpful, would use again
Matt knows his stuff, so to speak! I'm very pleased he has looked after you and answered any questions you had. Please do not hesitate to call in should you need further advice or assistance. Thank-you very much for you great Review.
I ordered doors from and a big home brand, I was advised that within 2 days I will receive a call with delivery date. no call no contact. I had to call after 30 mins wait. Delayed by 2 weeks. Still no call I had to follow up 1hr on hold only to be told 1 month delay. Really angry went in to store no help. Was advised once delivery is made refuse and we will refund. Went on line Found doors of Spoken to Patrick Amazing service from go kept me updated recommended what doors I need and handles due to mobility. Check stock delivery times. Patrick was going on holiday and I asked him to please update me with status. Placed order next day got call from both delivery companies with time and date 48 hrs turn over. I was so called what a service. Big thank you to Patrick a great asset to the team. will and have done promote doors of distinctions and will use again. once again thank Patrick .
What a great Review with lots of detail. Patrick is a very conscientious Team player. He will be very, very pleased with the Review as are we all with the really positive feedback. We all try hard to look after our customers and it's great to hear it's being appreciated. Thank-you very much for your great Review.
Great quality doors, very competitive price, excellent service.
The doors are great quality and we like to think we are competitive so hearing your feedback is great news for us all. The Team really work hard to deliver a great service and we are really pleased you have benefited from this effort. Thank-you very much for the really good review.
Great doors, great service
Thank you Paul for the review. Our branches are really busy at this time of year and to stay on top of service levels is not always easy, so it's great to get the positive feedback. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the doors for many years to come.
Brilliant product Somerset pre-finished doors. Great help on telephone over ordering. Couldn't be more satisfied and would highly recommend, first class.
Thank-you very much for the great review. The team work really hard to delivery a friendly and professional service and it is really good to see it's being noticed. Thank-you again.
Dealt with martin from doors of distinction a number of times and he has never let us down. Very professional and would definitely recommend martin and doors of distinction
Martin is very much about dotting the i's and crossing t's. Thank-you very much from Martin and the team here at Doors of Distinction. We try very hard to look after all our customers and it is great to have positive feedback. Thank-you again.
Doors of distinction really helped e to get all the correct products at the best prices. The quality was second to none.
Thank-you very much for the great Review. We try our best to help ensure you have all the right products, correct advice and best price. Please do not hesitate to come back if you need any assistance in the future, we will be delighted to help.
Wouldn't have perchased the external patt10 oak door if I had seen it in the flesh. Bad quality, poor silicone between glass and door (both sides gappy). Website pictures are false as the door was v-jointed and not flush . Won't be using doors of distinction in the future !
I am very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the product you bought. The website images show the door from several feet away and within a fitted setting. The description does not describe or state ‘flush door’ but neither does it state ‘grooved’! Your feedback is welcomed and as a consequence of your comments we will look at showing finer detail on the images and/or describing the door as grooved. We want to look after our customers to the highest standard possible and we are very disappointed you feel let down by the quality of the product.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.45 based on 141 reviews