Doorfit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Doorfit

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy

"Very good service. Kept me informed throughout the whole process. Products arrived within two days. Great!"
"Good product, quick delivery."
"Sales team very polite and efficient, ordering was made easy. Goods arrived in good time."
"Goods were in stock and delivered well within stated delivery time"
"Very quick service parts as expected"
"very efficient and proffessional service, thank you"
"Ordered gate hinges on web. Delivered next day"
"Good service rite part"
"accurately described products and speedy delivery. Thanks!"
"Made the French doors much more secure!"
"The product was very good however my only concern at first was noticing that the goods had obviously been returned due to sellotape fastening of plastic packaging. Due to time / need the product was fine but no fasteners."
Thanks for your review I'm sorry to hear the product didn't arrive in perfect condition. To be straight with you, it seems we are struggling to get hold of this product from the manufacturer and we only had a couple in stock, both of which were opened. Our sales person sent you the product to fulfil the order but should have contacted you to ask whether you were happy to accept an opened package, but didn't do so. My apologies. I can assure you it's not our normal policy to despatch split packs.
"Quick delivery"
"They sent me what I ordered - promptly and in good order."
"Product arrived by return and is as described so would have no qualms in using them again."
"Excellent service!"
"Paul Joiner at Doorfit is incredibly helpful & knowledgeable. I send him a photo of some handle or lock we need to replace and he always finds me a solution even for discontinued lines. Great customer service, many thanks!"
"Delivered as they said. I had written to note no del instructions option and they made del happen and we're very courteous and responsive"
"good service and parts fitted well"
"I rang this morning about a lock problem, your engineer was out there and resolved the problem within the hour. Your possibly the best company I have dealt with in a long time. I have been buying from you for many years and recommend others as well. Anyone that needs good service with friendly professional staff from start to finish should use DOORFIT"
"Cost effective and great service ."
Doorfit is rated 4.69 based on 357 reviews