Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Clear catalogue which allowed me to find the right part very quickly, simple to order, rapid delivery.
I purchased some Virage EBC40 window handles and are excellent.
I also purchased Mila 030889 Espagnolette window locks, but after ordering them you told me they were no longer available, but you could provide alternatives. The alternatives are of good quality and I am happy with them, but the original Mila 030889 is 750mm long and your alternative is 800mm long - in my case this didn't matter but if my window was narrower it may have been significant. Delivery was in the forecast time frame. I would use Doorfit gain if I need more window parts.
Good to deal with. There was a mistake on the order and it was sorted out for next day. Very prompt
Everything worked as one would expect - which in itself is "good"!

But listing / finding products by e.g. measurements or technical specs could be easier. Actually found your site, and the slightly rare product I needed, by a Google search - would not have managed that if I had tried to do it with the on-site search.
Good service overall and quick delivery. Overall, very pleased and would use again and recommend to others.
The attention and service I received was good but the product supplied was very poor. So poor in fact that I have been unable to use it and am now trying to find a suitable replacement.
Thank you for posting a review, it's very much appreciated. I note however that you were not happy with the product we supplied. It would be very helpful to know what the issue is so we can possibly rectify it for you. I will contact you directly in due course to see if we can help.

Yours sincerely

Robert Neil
Joint Managing Director
Great customers service.
Was informed by telephone when the ordered product was not in stock, followed by email confirmation when goods had been dispatched.
When items received, realised I'd been "silly" and ordered 2 not realising that was 2 pairs. Spoke to Paul Joiner on the phone who said no problem, that one set could be returned. As live fairly locally asked about taking item in.
Visited "shop" last week. After long wait was assured that refund would be sent by cheque. Just waiting for that to arrive now.
Dealt with very politely and effectively - as long as the cheque arrives!!!!
Thank you.
Courteous telephone assistance.
Quick delivery of items, although out-of-stock when ordered;
Well packed.

However...
No fitting instructions, and too many screws, etc.
It would appear that I have to make a hole in the inside handle (the bit with two arrows) in order to fix the handle to the slide mechanism. Information on this would be useful.
And why so many screws and little plastic bits???
On time and as ordered
Bought on line & transaction went OK
Parts bought were not what I was looking for, so spoke to Mark who quickly exchanged goods and all OK now
Perhaps bit more info on line about the goods might help otherwise. All very good
Thank you for posting a review. I'm keen to make sure that we make the site as helpful as possible and you remarks will certainly help us improve our service in future.
Yours sincerely