Doorfit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Doorfit

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy

"Perfect and great price now need to order two more"
"Super fast delivery & excellent product. Highly recommendable thank you."
"Very happy with the fixings. But the delivery was awful I paid extra for next day but didn’t receive it until five days later"
"very professional, excellent communication and excellent service!!!"
"No Complaint! Order process and delivery were spot on and the product did the job."
"Easy to use web site. Rapid delivery. Excellent service. Just tried to order a second item without success."
"The patio door lock arrived quickly to Ireland and it was as described. Packaging was good so there was little chance of damage to the item. Thanks"
"I ordered a Secure Ring Door Security Chain for our front door from Doorfit on 10th October,2018. The unit was delivered to my home the following day. It was a quality piece of hardware but unfortunately was not compatible to the door handle on the front door in that the ring would not slide over the door handle due to the thickness of the handle. This only became apparent upon offering the unit to our front door. I immediately contacted Doorfit who agreed I should return the unit for a refund, which I did. I should point out our front door and ironmongery is at least thirty years old. I am sure the Secure Ring Door Security Chain is compatible with more modern door ironmongery. I found Doorfit most helpful and understanding."
"Hi, I need bigger size please, are you able to contact me please"
"Prompt delivery, good service."
"Fitter was very pleased with the hinge which arrived to schedule at a great price"
"Rubbish. £5 delivery..Nothing after 3 days, not answering phone calls on any option, then receive a call saying no stock maybe 4 more days- for a latch? Only good thing was the money was back in my account fast."
I'm sorry our service hasn't met expectation on this occasion.

Sincerely

Robert
"I was informed there was a delay and that I could cancel if I wanted to. I decided to stick with the delay. They turned up when I was told they would Great stuff Thank you Doorfit"
"postage very expensive, almost same as the product!"
"I ordered a handle, at once l had a phone call to say out of stock, but will be in soon. It arrived when said. Very good service, would highly recommen. Thanks"
"Ordered a door handle expecting it in 5 days or so and it took a phone call to find out they are out of stock.Not sure when I'll receive it"
Apologies for the delay with this product, we understand the manufacturer in China was temporarily closed which has caused a number of orders to be delayed. The most recent information we have indicates the goods will be delivered to us next week. However if you'd prefer, I can cancel the order and arrange a full refund.

Yours sincerely

Robert
"Can't give any review as yet, as have not yet to received my order"
According to our courier they made attempts to deliver on the 6th and 7th and records state they left a card. The goods have been delivered today and left with your neighbour. Please do come back to me if this isn't correct.

Thank you for your order.

Best wishes

Robert
"Very good service I ordered in the afternoon and the parcel was delivered 8.30am next day"
"I would recommend this company - prompt service, staff willing to put themselves out, and good product, The Securering door security chain - very good design and unlike others I read about, does not scratch the door handle due to the rubber covering. Would be even better if it could be made in other colours, apart from white."
"I spoke to Duncan about a master key system for a HMO. He took time to explain and recommend the right system for me, service was speedy and excellent. I highly recommend Doorfit."
Doorfit is rated 4.69 based on 360 reviews