Doorfit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doorfit
Read Doorfit Reviews

info@doorfit.co.uk

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy
Great service. Excellent products, although they have yet to be fitted, but previous products have been very good.
Had a new garage door fitted recently, very happy with the results from start to finish. The help I received from Doorfit staff helped me get the right door for my garage and needs, the staff took time to go through door styles and finishes, the fitter was very good, he took my old garage door out and put my new door into place but didnt secure until i was happy about where it could be fitted, as the neighbouring wall had a problem with it, after explaining the fitting options and how the door would look, i was able to ok the fit knowing why it fitted where it did, looks fantastic
I would highly recommend Doorfit
My goods arrived the next day, and I am very pleased with my purchase and wouldn’t hesitate to order further items from this company, excellent.
Excellent service & excellent product at a very competitive price. Everything I would expect from a reputable company
Laminate had started peeling off the doors, very thin laminate. I will not be purchasing or recommending your company i'm afraid
We're sorry you have had problems with the finish on the hinge you ordered from us. We will contact you privately to see if we can resolve the problem for you.

Best wishes

Robert
Very good service, very prompt.
Received my order within 24 hours. Excellent!! Goods were top quality as were the staff you took the order, very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Can highly recommend this company.
Great service and product is first class
excellent service promt delivery of items
Excellent service, ordered replacement GU gearbox / multipoint case online. It fitted and operates perfectly. Arrived within 20 hours of ordering!
Next day delivery very good
well packaged.prompt delivery.
Easy online ordering and next day delivery.
Watched the video how to fit all went perfectly well
Very happy from start to finish
Why would you want to buy from anywhere else? Good price and quick delivery.
Handles were delivered quickly and were of good condition and considerably cheaper to multiple other sites only 1 issue was that this was bought to replace a broken handle and was hoping for a like for like but found the base plate provided is different I imagine that this is a revamp by the manufacturer but has meant it didn't work for my current set up so am currently in the process of trying to source just the base plates.
Easy to order and items arrived next day! Can't complain.
Good service, very prompt delivery. Ordered on Monday morning and the product arrived on next day. Excellent after sales help required to install the product.
Purchased new Mila handles, unfortunately they arrived damaged, however Paul quickly arranged replacements to be sent direct from the manufacturer, and these arrived the next day in A1 condition, great customer service, many thanks
Product not delivered, cannot submit a review
Apologies, for the delay on this, I know you've now spoken to our sales office and the issue has been resolved.
Called and spoke to someone just to make sure i was ordering the correct and he was very helpful
Doorfit is rated 4.71 based on 432 reviews