Doorfit Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Doorfit

Tell us how Doorfit made you happy

"I found choosing the right product easy with great explanations as to how to measure and fit my new locks. Once ordered I received exactly what I ordered in a good time frame. No issues at all with this company."
"Needed 2 different unusual offset cylinders keyed alike, spoke to Duncan late Tuesday and they arrive in Neath before 11am on Thursday. Brilliant service yet again."
"Installation problem - todate no solution. "Doorfit has an excellent reputation, combined this with Hormann garage doors. It's a great partnership. Doorfit installed Hormann NT60 garage door and Hormann threshold on 23rd November 2018 at my home. However, I notice a large amount of daylight coming through the garage doors just above the bottom of the door on the day it was installed, this was reported on 23rd and photos sent in on 24th November (See attached photo). Looks like a breakdown in communication between Doorfit and Hormann As of today 7th February 2019, the issue is still ongoing with no solution at present."
"Have been using Doorfit for donkeys years, always very helpful, even better with online ordering."
"Great product, easy to install and delivered when expected."
"Exceptional service. Great communication throughout. I will definitely use them again. Thanks Richard"
"The door chain fitted perfectly. Shaun McNally"
"Delivered on time"
"So simple to fit"
"Quick and efficient"
"Reçu dans les délais, bon emballage mais un peu cher"
"Product acceptable but cost of postage at some two times the cost of item I thought excessive."
We note your comment about the carriage but in this case we have no option but to ship to Highlands of Scotland via courier because the Royal Mail will not accept aerosol canisters. The carriage cost us £23 to ship the goods which is more than we charged, nevertheless we understand why you have raised the query. We hope it won't dissuade you from ordering from us in future, we always try the find the most cost effective ways of shipping.

Yours sincerely

Robert Neil
"Great price for the parts I needed. I was told that delivery would be delayed but still received my parts quicker than expected. I wouldn't hesitate to use again"
"The service from this company has been excellent. Easy ordering process, good packaging and very quick delivery. Thoroughly recommended"
"Easy to order, arrived really quickly and was exactly as expected"
"Found what I required easily & had it within 5 days."
"Very good and quick service. Unfortunate that replacement parts are not available, so you have to buy a complete item to obtain one part."
"Happy with the product and very helpful manager (Duncan)."
"How can I send a review when haven’t received the item"
I'm sorry you shouldn't have been sent an invitation to review a product you haven't received. I'm looking into the reasons behind the error but wanted to reply in the meantime.

Best wishes

Robert
P.s. the goods have been despatched today and will be delivered to you tomorrow.
"Perfect and great price now need to order two more"
Doorfit is rated 4.69 based on 379 reviews