Door Handle Parts Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Door Handle Parts

How would you rate Door Handle Parts?

28 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Door Handle Parts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Order placed late January and money taken. Goods not yet received and no response to queries on contact form."
"Scam. Don’t send goods, don’t respond to emails and don’t answer phone."
"Order 3 weeks ago. No response to emails or calls. SCAM."
"Money taken, nothing sent, no response to e-mails. General consensus is that the site is now a scam."
"I didn't even want to score this as 1, it should be zero. Same as all of the other posts, it is a scam company. No order comes through, nobody rings, they just take your money. I have reported it through my bankers, HSBC, and they are refunding the money. Be very wary though. I paid for this through Paypal and maybe this is a coincidence, but someone has been trying to use my Paypal account since this transaction. HSBC are looking at that too. This person knows your payment details now as well as having your money !!"
"Sould have read reviews. Money taken, no parts sent. Email and phone not answered."
"I should have done the usual research when ordering from a new retailer, shame on me I didn't. DO NOT order from these scammers. Time to contact trading standards and bank for fraud."
"Scam website. They took my money but did not deliver. Emails went unanswered and their phone unanswered."
Scammed Person
Unverified Reviewer
"""Very bad, took the money , made me pay with 2co.com , and never sent the goods.... Dont use them,, they should be reported, its a scam"
"I ordered a single, cheap, small item. Postage would have involved bagging it and sticking it in the mail. When it didn't appear after a week, I wrote and got a 'your item has now been despatched' notice, no apology or explanation. Another week passed by, with no delivery. I asked for a refund and didn't get it. Don't waste your time -- there are loads of other potential vendors of this stuff on eBay."
"This company appears to be run by a bunch of conmen DO NOT order any thing from them and do not be fooled by their fancy web sight. They take your order and your money! Then don't deliver. They don't reply to emails and their phone number is fake. Why haven't trading standards shut them down?"
"Failed to deliver order like everyone else recently. If the site owner doesn't want to do this any more then DO NOT take peoples money. It's theft. All we are left with is the feeling that this is a FAKE SCAM website now. Do not use."
"Order placed three weeks ago. Delivery promised in 2-3 days. Nothing received. Two e-mails sent - no reply. Tried phone number - this is unobtainable. Scam company - avoid."
"Order placed but no response received to chasing and no items delivered. Am in the process of getting money back via credit card company. Should have read reviews before ordering! STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLAINLY FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!"
"No goods or communication. Folks - if you have been robbed by this company you can ask your bank to do a chargeback for debit cards and credit cards. Don't let them get away with your money."
"Zero stars. Experience in line with the other reviews. Not received goods having been originally assured of delivery timescale for standard delivery. They said they would resend after a week and a half, but still nothing. The phone number isn't a real number ... they indicated there was a temporary technical glitch ... but it still doesn't work & they were not forthcoming with any other means of phoning them."
"Put a order in over 5 weeks ago still no good delivered they don't answer phones reply to emails taken my money from my account I would advise people stay well clear I am contacting trading standards"
"I agree with other reviewers. My partner placed an order without reading your reviews and our card was debited immediately. Intermittent e-mail communication has revealed that these people are not to be trusted. Local trading standards are being made aware"
Nigel Dumbell
Unverified Reviewer
"I also wonder if it is a scam site. My order was placed over 6 weeks ago. After chasing them I was told that they thought everyone had been told of the delay which of course I hadn't. Not a word from them since. Have now asked for my money back as they managed to debit my credit card immediately."
"I AM STARTING TO THINK THAT THIS IS A SCAM SITE -- ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED AFTER 2 WEEKS -- WEBSITE SAYS THAT THERE ARE 'TECHNICAL PROBLEMS' WITH TELEPHONE LINE AND NO RESPONSE TO EMAILS"
Door Handle Parts is rated 1.25 based on 28 reviews