DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
Thank you for my great backpack!
First I didn’t receive confirmation once I placed the order, then after I realised about the reviews and I was very concerned. I emailed the company twice and they got back to me straight away. On the 10th day, I have received my order and I am very pleased with it, it looks exactly as I expected, brilliant!! And easy way to design on your website.
OK honestly I was going to give a bad review because I didn't recieve a confirmation email and I thought it was a scam.. On the 9th day I still didn't recieve what I ordered but on the 10th day I recieved what I ordered and I'll be honest. I really like how they done it. Its exactly how I wanted it. Love it!
Was a bit concerned as did not receive a confirmation email and didn’t respond to my messages but product has just arrived, 10 days after placing the order and is just as expected! Thanks!
Really pleased with my purchase! I was a little worried as I didn’t receive a confirmation email but I messaged the company and they reassured me that the order had gone through and I was likely to receive it within 5-7 days and it came exactly on the 7th day! My bumbags look exactly how I wanted them too and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you doodle tags!
After reading all the reviews saying they hadn’t received their orders, I thought oh No.... but I have received my order today and when I emailed them regarding my order they replied quickly and kept me up dated. Thanks DoodleTogs
Perfect quality runningshirts.
Fast handling en shipping.
I like it but I really wish we could have full patterns for the entire onesie. If I could add my own design pattern onto the entire onesie then I would actually start buying more to sell to other people. Was planning on adding a bunch of dollar bills as a pattern but it only lets me add one dollar bill and only to one specific spot.
I was very unsure about the website after I looked on the reviews after I'd already ordered, I never received and email conformation so I emailed them and still never got my confirmation. I expected it to not come but within a week it had arrived in very good condition
It had the item I hoped for but a bit expensive.
Fantastic product (personalised umbrella), but shocking customer service - in fact no customer service.
Product expected delivery is 4-5 working days. Only a paypal receipt, no emails directly from Doodletogs. 10 working days after order, emailed them, no response, 11 days later, emailed them, no response, 12 days later, Facebooked them, no response. 15 days later, arrived!
Hi,

We are so sorry to hear that you had a disappointing experience with us. Please could you send us a quick email to hello@doodletogs.com and we can look into this for you.

Thanks.
Doodletogs Team
Now delivered all good. Will make a good pressie. The material isn't great but a good pressie
Nice, but the print was til low
Very quick service and iron-on looks good.
Although I didn't get my first choice t-shirt design the substitute offered to me by the very helpful Becky at DoodleTogs certainly made up for it. The four t-shirts ordered for me and my mates arrived in plenty of time for the festival we needed them for. Thank you.
My husband received lots of compliments on his personalised socks on our wedding day :) the writing is of a plastic material, so I am not sure how long they will last in the wash! But for our wedding day they were perfect.
I received my printed vest very quickly. Printing was of very good quality, but was slightly smaller and further down the vest than I requested, so only 4 out 5 stars.
The product came in due time. Furthermore, the designer portal was very convenient to use and the prices of the products are fantastic if compared to other similar brands. DoodleTogs could improve on the print quality of larger images though, but that is a minor problem. I would like to see an embroider function soon from this company.
Good contact information service. There was a problem in printing but it was very well solved.
I placed an order for 10 bags with a logo. I contacted the costumer service to make sure the logo would be printed in good quality and I received plenty of information by email. At some point some automatic emails confused me but it was not a huge problem.
Unfortunately then the logo was printed with a colour mistake. I wrote them again explaining the problem and, after not too much waiting, I received information that they would send me a correct replacement, which happened.
All in all, a good service which I will gladly use again if needed.
Great service, when there was something wrong with our order they quickly fixed it.
Would use again.