DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
Gave up. The website was so slow I couldn't be certain my order had been placed. I tried to get online help (in the middle of a weekday) and there was no one available. After several hours I still haven't received either an email confirmation or an email from support. Even though it's a gift being sent to a different address, there was no option to include a note, so in the unlikely event it does get sent, they'll have no clue who it's from.

Now I have to keep an eye on my credit card statement to check no money is taken out.

Failed at the basics, I'm afraid.
SHAME ON YOU STEPHEN ROBERTSON, THOMAS MCKINZIE, AND BECKY WARD, FOR TAKING OUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING OUR ORDERS! POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!!!! BE WARNED!
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DISAPPEAR! CONARTISTS! This is a FAKE COMPANY! The UK should really police companies like this. This is downright fraud! Shameless people running this scam! Pathetic LAZY PEOPLE who just can't get a real job so they swindle people for money! PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS! I WISH ALL THE EMPLOYEES TO HAVE COVID! THE WORLD NEEDS LESS PEOPLE LIKE THEM!
Difficult placing an order. When paying via PayPal it automatically takes your PayPal address as delivery - so had to chase them to ask to change it. Never received a confirmation email for my order and had to chase that too. Item still hasn’t arrived with tracking estimating later this week. On website it states 3-5 working days but in reality it will be 9 days (if it arrives!) when I complained they blamed COVID-19. Not really acceptable when similar items I’ve ordered elsewhere arrived very quickly and on time. Response was unsatisfactory. First time using them - never again.
FAKE COMPANY. The company did not send an order confirmation employees are incompetent. I asked them to change the shipping address but they sent me a paper showing the same shipping address I had requested to be changed. After reading the reviews here, I'm not confident that my order will arrive to any shipping address. It looks like the company is just a fraud! I'm mortified that they have my credit card details! I wish I never came across this website! There should be stricter laws and rules on who can put up a selling website. The UK Government should be more proactive in policing fraudulent websites like this. At a time that we have COVID19, every penny counts and when you have companies like this frauding people, your get left homeless and hungry. Shame on the people working at Doodletogs! Pretty sure even the positive reviews here are just the same people running the website. I really hope and pray that the people working at Doodletogs conning honest and hardworking people like me don't end up desolate! SAVE YOUR MONEY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Attached are a photo showing that even the email address on this company are fake!

TO THR DOODLETOGS EMPLOYEES — I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL KNOWING THE FOOD YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH IS FROM STEELING FROM OTHER PEOPLE! WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR BEHINDS AND WORK AN HONEST DAYS JOB AND DO THE SERVICE YOU OFFER SO THAT YOUR LIVES WILL ACTUALLY MATTER!
I ordered for my company. They took the money, but have yet to send merchandise or contact me in regards to merchandise. i have reached out to them on social media and email several times over the last few weeks. This is not ok. This is theft.
Never recieved my ipad case . Not even an email .. happen enough to take my money though emailed twice with no response .
I never recieved my order .. they took my money didnt even send me a confirmation email.. I've contacted them twice with no response .
No order confirmation via email or anything , even on my account with them it doesn’t show up . Haven’t got my bag I paid , luckily paid with PayPal so I can get my money back easily . Just trash . To think I wanted to use this dumb site for my business .
I can’t help but think this is a scam company, no email receipt, money immediately deducted from my account and no way to contact them. I’ve tried email, telephone and messaging with no response. Be very wary of this business.
daddy Harrison we love you
Harrison u cutie xx
Rating: 1/2 a star for service & 1/2 for product quality. I’m sure you have many happy customers - but unfortunately I am not one of them.

My experience
I placed and order on 10 Dec. (I do appreciate the run up to Christmas must be hectic). I didn’t receive an order confirmation email.
The original date Stated before I placed the order passed - no delivery.
I phoned in and was promised a delivery date definitely before Christmas.
Christmas came and went. The website had a status completed.
I heard nothing from Doodletogs.
Another call in on around 6th Jan to be told - ‘no the order isn’t complete - we are out of stock with the cap colour and only one of the two had been printed’.
I suggested the cap colour be ordered.

I then received the order a few days later. But the quality was shocking -
How did it ever pass QA?
The logo printed on the first one was barely passable - the second one isn’t even remotely straight.

I’m not happy with this at all and I would like someOne to get in touch!!
Do not order from this company! They took my money and did not send a receipt. It took many emails and messages before they responded. The item I ordered took far longer to get to me than promised and when it arrived it was very poor quality. I asked for a refund and was told to send photographs (which I did) and since then they have ignored my emails and messages. They never answer the telephone so you can’t speak to anyone to resolve the matter. Very, very poor customer service.
I ordered a hoodie back in November and it still hasn’t arrived. Doodletogs have stopped replying to my emails. I’m beginning to feel like this is a scam website... Appalling! I really wish I had read the reviews before I ordered - DO NOT USE!!
Errrr... where is my product? Either send my goods or refund my money. Nina Brown.
Took my husbands money but didn’t send the goods and they do not answer phone. Or respond to emails, vile people at this company
This is the worst customer service I have received with garments. I had spent alot with the business. I never received my items for weeks and were told that it had been dispatched then a week later received an email saying there was an issue with the order and that I would receive it next week. They simply lie via contact and I would not trust they're delivery process or what is said online on their website.
My item not only took weeks to come but when it did arrive two of the photos on the customised boxers were peeling off. There not cheap to purchase considering your only buying one pair but the fact that the product was falling apart before even used makes the cost of it not worth it at all. I contacted and asked for a replacement and sent photos as they asked. Still no replacement sent despite being assured I would receive one of on a fast delivery and since then I have been ignored. Very poor service. Will not be using this company again
Still haven’t received my order like everyone else. Have sent many emails with no response, guess I’m not seeing that £20 back!
DoodleTogs is rated 4.52 based on 1,161 reviews