DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
Amazing gift for my friends first born. Quick and easy to design, came really quickly and the quality is excellent - brilliant service all round so thank you 😊
Quick hassle free service, T-shirt was exactly as expected. Print was great quality and exactly what I needed for the race! 👍🏻
I ordered three personalised baby grows - loved them! Quality and print is excellent. Would definitely recommend
Lovely mug, delivered quickly and as specified.
They created what I wanted exactly as I wanted. The delivery fast and efficient too!
Excellent products, really happy with the quality and printing. Bought a rucksack, hoodie and apron so far. Thank you!
The T-shirt that I ordered arrived in super fast time and the chosen design was very well printed. It has worn well through 4 mud runs over the summer , and an abseil.
Very happy with the design choices and the service by DoodleTogs.
I ordered a personalised make up bag for my Mum and am sure she's going to love it. Very happy with the quality of the print and the delivery time was quick.
Really pleased with such a personalised gift. Easy to design and good quality when it arrived. Thanks!
Very quick service and delivery. A+ all around.
I'm glad I could order with you, it's helped my brand out substantially. However when I try to bulk buy, the codes don't work
I searched everywhere to find somewhere that would make me a custom kids' cap, and all of them were extortionate with large set-up fees. DoodleTogs was really reasonably priced, with no set-up fee, very quick delivery and product was good. Would highly recommend.
Amazing I always use this site and always will do as customer service is super and If I have any doubts I email and its always resolved Quickly!!

Merry Christmas Guys Regards Camraza

*Social Links*
YouTube: Camraza Vlogs
Twitter: @CamrazaRBLX
Instagram: Camraza
Facebook: CamrazaVloggs
Great cushion lovely quality
Very happy with my recent purchase, good quality and quick delivery
The range of printable items available from Doodle Togs is really great. I had searched everywhere for customisable underwear and finally found what I needed on their website along with loads of other great items. The quality of print on all the clothing items I ordered was excellent, the design process was simple and easy to follow and their delivery was incredibly prompt. I would totally recommend these guys to everyone, and will continue to use them in the future.
Service was brilliant and the puppy tshirt I had made was lovely & the sent it out so quickly for when I needed it by would defiantly recommend!! Xx
Hassle free process from start to finish. Good quality products, I would highly recommend.
Hassle free process from start to finish, good quality product, would definitely recommend.
I bought a personalised viper for a friend of mine that rows and it was perfect! It was a sort of jokey present and made everyone laugh, the name and character printed on the hat were great.
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,162 reviews