DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
I was asked to write a review but have not received my order.
Hi Shelia,

We are very sorry that you had a disappointing time shopping with us. This is not what we aim for. If you could email us at hello@doodletogs.com we can look into rectifying this for you.

Thanks.
Doodletogs Team
Very pleased and impressed with quality of product and service. Arrived before expected delivery date. Will definitely be using Doodletogs again in the future.
Hi Janette,

Thanks for the 5*s and we hope to see you shopping with us again soon!

Doodletogs Team
Now delivered all good. Will make a good pressie. The material isn't great but a good pressie
Great quality of product and printing.
Quick delivery and perfect product. Wonderful Service :)
Brilliant service, arrived before the expected date and perfect quality. Would definitely recommend and I will use DoodleTogs again when needed
Excellent quality products, quick and helpful service - we are delighted with our tops. Many thanks - we will be back again!
Ordered the beer mats but they aren't what I was expecting (to me beer mat = cardboard or similar). They are more like small square mouse mats and have a strange smell which I hope will go away. The design can out ok though some colours different to the screen and on some of them the edges are cut off despite fitting on the online design. Did come quickly so top marks for delivery but product a disappointment.
Wanted a personal pressy for the mother-in-law, and this turned out to be ideal. Upload a painting done by the grandaughter an print it on a tea towel, It is brilliant and unique. Very fast delivery as well.
Nice, but the print was til low
Its not quite what i thought i had ordered..thought it was a rigid tray not a flat one. But its still well made and think my dad will like it for his xmas present.
Very quick service and iron-on looks good.
Will make a nice Christmas present.. Picture loses resolution close up, but from a few feet away it's breathtakingly beautiful.
Superb service!
Good products but upset there was no size chart. I’ve ordered 11 hi vis jackets for a 30th and had to guess sizes. They’ve arrived and they’re huge so not ideal at all.
Brilliant - you made it look perfect and it arrived within days. Thank you!!!
I have just written this review to let everyone reading this know that I'm extremely happy with the service provided by your company and the quality of the finished product. The t-shirts I had ordered (which were for my brother) came out excellent! We'll definitely make sure to do business with DoodleTogs again in future.
Recently ordered a bag which I personalized with my pets name on.
It didn't take long for the product to arrive and I'm really pleased with it. No hassle,good product and easy to use website so I would not hesitate in recommending Doodletogs.
Great thanks ,fast service , good products.
I guess to start off i actually did get the hat and it was printed like how i wanted it and was delivered in 4 days, however the quality of the cap is below par. The snap back its self is good, but the print on the front has been printed onto the cap and not embroided like how i wanted and also looks like the design is creased onto the cap, the logo on the front is poorly centred also, thank god i bought this for my portfolio otherwise i would have been very upset, id also had a problem with my order and someone was able to help within seconds of the order, so although the order wasnt up to my standards, everything else was still fine.
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,162 reviews