DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
great quality and quick delivery really pleased with purchase
DoodleTogs were fantastic, they answered all of our enquiries quickly and went out of their way to ensure that our t-shirts were delivered in time for our fundraising event. Becky was an absolute star and we are very happy with our purchase. Thank you.
Really good service, creating a truly personalised product.
I am very happy with the service I got from Doodle Togs, communication was key and turn around time was awesome.

Becky who has helped me through the process and always kept in touch. I will be ordering more and using them more often as I grow my business as an artist.

Dealt with me very well. Thank you guys
I ordered a personalised neck pillow for my friend who was off travelling and the design turned out perfectly and just how I imagined - she loved it! The pillow was good quality and the photos came out very clear and well printed. Thanks!
Where do I start the socks are amazing the quality is better than expected & my partner is going to love them. I’ll be buying more of these as they’ll make lovely stocking fillers & fun gifts.
I was extremely pleased with my purchase.
The customer service is excellent and most efficient, my adviser was named Becky and she was most helpful, nothing was too much trouble. A credit to your company.
Our embroidered caps were delivered swiftly and received well by our customers. Will use again
Very fast delivery. Print came out perfect too!
The gift was perfect! Great quality and super communication !Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for my personalised boxer shorts for my boyfriend - printed exactly as I designed on great quality shorts. Very fast production/delivery (delivered to Ireland in 7 days from placing the order). Thumbs up guys,I will definitely come back for more. Many many thanks again.
The goods were ordered so easily, and delivered speedily. The packaging was suitable for the gift and not OTT, like some companies use.
Good quality. Very accurate in person than what was designed on the website
Well printed and fast service. Would use again.
Quick and easy to use when designing products. Good quality on arrival
Very impressed by the way the customer support team handled by issue. They quickly identified the mistakes made and within a few days I received the replacement order. Totally impressed by the quick turnaround and super care delivered.
A good quality, strong bag. The colour print on the bag was very clear and accurate to the one given.
I needed an order really last minute and used doodletogs having not used them before. I can't fault the quality of the product or the service. Excellent. Would definitely recommend and I will be using them again. Megan Al-Ghailani John O Groats to Lands End 2018 shirt purchaser.
Great quality product looked as expected.
Doodle Togs produce my shirt to a great quality and was exactly what I wanted, arrived on time and with a lot of joy.
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,162 reviews