DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
Super happy with my custom wallet! Was looking everywhere for a place to make one, and I finally found this place! Very happy with it, as well as the quality.
My only 2 criticisms are 1. It'd be cool if the wallet had. Coin bit on it (although this is a suggestion, not a criticism)
And 2. It would have been lovely to have some updates throughout. I ordered my design, paid for it and then never heard anything back. I even messaged the company asking for an update on how my design is going, and I still haven't heard anything back haha! Just some printing and dispatch emails would be appreciated 😊
But nevertheless! Very happy indeed!
Good quality product, T shirts nice quality for a sports team, printing good quality not simple iron stickers but plus point it the level of customer service from Becky - one of our t-shirts had a special extra coach logo on it that was initially not printed. This was rectified in a four day turn around from me sending the T shirt back on Tuesday by 1st class post to it arriving back on my doorstep this morning Friday BUT by far the thing that made the difference was that Becky kept in contact at all times up dating me by email. Things go wrong we are all human, mistakes are made but polite good customer service is free but makes a huge difference - thank you
Absolute top company to deal with. Wasn't happy with the print on my t-shirt so they happily sorted me with another one free of charge. Becky at customer services sorted it all out in the most professional and curteus way, excellent girl to deal with. 5*all the way for this company.
Excellent service -fast delivery and high quality material. Would definitely recommend to a friendπŸ‘πŸΌ
Very happy! I love my new t shirt. Great service
I have recently purchased 2 bucket hats from this site. I have been really impressed with the customer service side of things. Clearly a company that cares for its customers. Not sure if this is relevant but I would like to thank Becky who has been dealings with my order. Friendly person and really reliable with getting back to me.
Great material, arrived on time, cheap enough and good service
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 20th June 2018
A brilliant company with great customer service, quick delivery, and top quality products. I absolutely love shopping at DoodleTogs.
Waited to provide this formal review as item was ordered and received months ago, but only worn recently for a specific event. Brilliant product. Just as good when washed. Exactly as envisioned when it was designed. Sizing is excellent. Have recommended you to my friends on Facebook - something that I rarely do. Definitely ordering another running vest from you guys. A+ all the way!
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 1st June 2018
Great product, great customer service, kept me upto date at every stage. Very Helpful. Would definitely recommend this company
easy to make
fast delivery
really good quality
definitely use again
Ordered a school bag for my son, it looks great and is great quality. Both delighted. Customer service has also been outstanding. I shall definetly be a returning customer! Thank you 😊
Brilliant customer service and I'm delighted with their products. I will be ordering again from them soon! Thank you DoodleTogs Team.
Becky Ward helped resolve missing parcel in a very cheerful efficient manner
I was super impressed with the hoodie I bought as a gift for my granddaughter. She also loved it. Would definitely recommend and would not hesitate to use Doodle Togs again.
Nice product and Becky had great customer service
Ace service and product
Good quality products and easy to personalise clothing. Excellent Customer Service and lovely to be able to speak to helpful team!
Wonderful customer service. Personalise Suit carriers were made to very high standard
My son was thrilled with his purchase of a hoodie with text on the front. Good quality material and nice design.
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,162 reviews