DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
daddy Harrison we love you
Harrison u cutie xx
Rating: 1/2 a star for service & 1/2 for product quality. I’m sure you have many happy customers - but unfortunately I am not one of them.

My experience
I placed and order on 10 Dec. (I do appreciate the run up to Christmas must be hectic). I didn’t receive an order confirmation email.
The original date Stated before I placed the order passed - no delivery.
I phoned in and was promised a delivery date definitely before Christmas.
Christmas came and went. The website had a status completed.
I heard nothing from Doodletogs.
Another call in on around 6th Jan to be told - ‘no the order isn’t complete - we are out of stock with the cap colour and only one of the two had been printed’.
I suggested the cap colour be ordered.

I then received the order a few days later. But the quality was shocking -
How did it ever pass QA?
The logo printed on the first one was barely passable - the second one isn’t even remotely straight.

I’m not happy with this at all and I would like someOne to get in touch!!
Do not order from this company! They took my money and did not send a receipt. It took many emails and messages before they responded. The item I ordered took far longer to get to me than promised and when it arrived it was very poor quality. I asked for a refund and was told to send photographs (which I did) and since then they have ignored my emails and messages. They never answer the telephone so you can’t speak to anyone to resolve the matter. Very, very poor customer service.
I ordered a hoodie back in November and it still hasn’t arrived. Doodletogs have stopped replying to my emails. I’m beginning to feel like this is a scam website... Appalling! I really wish I had read the reviews before I ordered - DO NOT USE!!
Errrr... where is my product? Either send my goods or refund my money. Nina Brown.
Took my husbands money but didn’t send the goods and they do not answer phone. Or respond to emails, vile people at this company
This is the worst customer service I have received with garments. I had spent alot with the business. I never received my items for weeks and were told that it had been dispatched then a week later received an email saying there was an issue with the order and that I would receive it next week. They simply lie via contact and I would not trust they're delivery process or what is said online on their website.
My item not only took weeks to come but when it did arrive two of the photos on the customised boxers were peeling off. There not cheap to purchase considering your only buying one pair but the fact that the product was falling apart before even used makes the cost of it not worth it at all. I contacted and asked for a replacement and sent photos as they asked. Still no replacement sent despite being assured I would receive one of on a fast delivery and since then I have been ignored. Very poor service. Will not be using this company again
Still haven’t received my order like everyone else. Have sent many emails with no response, guess I’m not seeing that £20 back!
Placed order on 11 December. Order value over £100 and containing presents for six people. Money deducted straight away. Nothing has arrived. Have sent 7 emails with only standard automated responses received to a couple. No answer to phone calls. Have now requested refund but still no answer. When tracking order number on website now states order number not found. Will be taking further action due to the sum involved.
This Company is a joke. I have ordered one T-shirt which cost me 20.98 £. On 15th December. The item has never arrived, so asked for refund, and they send me 2.99£. They stopped answer calls, reply emails. PEOPLE!!!! THIS IS FRAUD. STOP BUYING FROM THIS WEBSIDE!!!! We should report Doodletogs as a SCAM!!!
I am so angry at this company.

I ordered a personalised lunch box in plenty of time for Christmas and chose the express delivery to make sure it arrived in time.

I had to ask for an order confirmation and a week after it was ordered, still nothing so I emailed them to ask where it was.

The reply was "there's been a delay due to an increase in demand but we guarantee that your order will arrive by Christmas Eve".

Nothing. They won't answer their phones, their website claims to have some sort of "error" so I can't log in and I'm over £20 out of pocket with no Christmas present for my friend, which has made me look awful!

I hope someone from this company monitors their feedback because I expect a full refund and an apology.
Dire. Ordered on the 14th December, which (as it says 3-5 days for delivery), I assumed would be plenty time to get an item through for Christmas. It's now the 21st, and not only have I not even had an order confirmation through yet (although the money was of course taken immediately), they're not responding to email queries about it. Last post day is Monday, and from what I'm now reading here, I see little chance of it arriving, so I'll be chasing a refund. Con-artists, not sure how they're still in business.
Took money straight away, never delivered the ordered item, was robbed off constantly by email, a month goes by and still nothing delivered. Waste of time, fraudsters. Avoid at all costs.
Unfortunately I did not have a good experience with this company for a number of reasons. The delivery did not come until 10 days after it was ordered, despite paying for delivery to be 3-6 days. Attempting to contact this company has proven difficult as well as the staff member have been rude and have promised various things, basically just to get me to stop calling. After finally receiving the item, the pictures are no where near as big as was displayed when I designed it and it in a different location to where they where originally placed. I would not recommend this company as there are other sites that have better employees and will create better products.
The same as everyone else on here....money came straight out of my bank account, however no email confirmation of order. Order currently not delivered on time, not replying to emails, cannot get hold of anyone on telephone. I think I may have been scammed. Will continue to chase but am not hopeful :(
Didn't receive the item I ordered and never heard from them. Stay away from this company
Ordered apron with a pocket 17 November. No email confirmation and parcel took longer than the 5-7 days delivery to arrive. Item received was an apron without a pocket. Numerous emails to company to try to get the mistake rectified, each email taking 24 hours+ to respond to. They offered 20% off apron received if I kept it or replacement. As I had paid extra for the pocket apron requested a replacement. Again numerous emails to chase, tried to ring but phone never answered and tried live chat but always off line. Finally received replacement today (7/12/19) and surprise, surprise the replacement is once again an apron WITHOUT a pocket! This company is an absolute joke and I am now considering taking this matter further.

Please do not order from this company - you will regret it.
After reading all the reviews saying they hadn’t received their orders, I thought oh No.... but I have received my order today and when I emailed them regarding my order they replied quickly and kept me up dated. Thanks DoodleTogs
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,162 reviews