DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 20th June 2018
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 7th November 2017
Lynne Ormond
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 6th November 2017
Danny Slay
Again. Another great quality product. I absolutely love it. The printing is so amazing. Much much better than other printing companies!
Gave up. The website was so slow I couldn't be certain my order had been placed. I tried to get online help (in the middle of a weekday) and there was no one available. After several hours I still haven't received either an email confirmation or an email from support. Even though it's a gift being sent to a different address, there was no option to include a note, so in the unlikely event it does get sent, they'll have no clue who it's from.

Now I have to keep an eye on my credit card statement to check no money is taken out.

Failed at the basics, I'm afraid.
Honestly I can't stop ordering. I ordered something similar on another printing website and I compared to Doodletogs. And Doodletogs by FAR is so much better in terms of print quality. So much more clear and they even removed something that I wasn't able to remove on my logo (a white background) which I loved. I will keep ordering from here!
Thank you for my great backpack!
First I didn’t receive confirmation once I placed the order, then after I realised about the reviews and I was very concerned. I emailed the company twice and they got back to me straight away. On the 10th day, I have received my order and I am very pleased with it, it looks exactly as I expected, brilliant!! And easy way to design on your website.
OK honestly I was going to give a bad review because I didn't recieve a confirmation email and I thought it was a scam.. On the 9th day I still didn't recieve what I ordered but on the 10th day I recieved what I ordered and I'll be honest. I really like how they done it. Its exactly how I wanted it. Love it!
SHAME ON YOU STEPHEN ROBERTSON, THOMAS MCKINZIE, AND BECKY WARD, FOR TAKING OUR MONEY AND NOT DELIVERING OUR ORDERS! POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS!!!! BE WARNED!
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DISAPPEAR! CONARTISTS! This is a FAKE COMPANY! The UK should really police companies like this. This is downright fraud! Shameless people running this scam! Pathetic LAZY PEOPLE who just can't get a real job so they swindle people for money! PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR HUMAN BEINGS! I WISH ALL THE EMPLOYEES TO HAVE COVID! THE WORLD NEEDS LESS PEOPLE LIKE THEM!
Difficult placing an order. When paying via PayPal it automatically takes your PayPal address as delivery - so had to chase them to ask to change it. Never received a confirmation email for my order and had to chase that too. Item still hasn’t arrived with tracking estimating later this week. On website it states 3-5 working days but in reality it will be 9 days (if it arrives!) when I complained they blamed COVID-19. Not really acceptable when similar items I’ve ordered elsewhere arrived very quickly and on time. Response was unsatisfactory. First time using them - never again.
There's no way to track my order. No one responds to my emails. I've emailed twice. Even tho I received a tracking number...
There's no way to track my order.
FAKE COMPANY. The company did not send an order confirmation employees are incompetent. I asked them to change the shipping address but they sent me a paper showing the same shipping address I had requested to be changed. After reading the reviews here, I'm not confident that my order will arrive to any shipping address. It looks like the company is just a fraud! I'm mortified that they have my credit card details! I wish I never came across this website! There should be stricter laws and rules on who can put up a selling website. The UK Government should be more proactive in policing fraudulent websites like this. At a time that we have COVID19, every penny counts and when you have companies like this frauding people, your get left homeless and hungry. Shame on the people working at Doodletogs! Pretty sure even the positive reviews here are just the same people running the website. I really hope and pray that the people working at Doodletogs conning honest and hardworking people like me don't end up desolate! SAVE YOUR MONEY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Attached are a photo showing that even the email address on this company are fake!

TO THR DOODLETOGS EMPLOYEES — I HOPE YOU SLEEP WELL KNOWING THE FOOD YOU PUT IN YOUR MOUTH IS FROM STEELING FROM OTHER PEOPLE! WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR BEHINDS AND WORK AN HONEST DAYS JOB AND DO THE SERVICE YOU OFFER SO THAT YOUR LIVES WILL ACTUALLY MATTER!
Was a bit concerned as did not receive a confirmation email and didn’t respond to my messages but product has just arrived, 10 days after placing the order and is just as expected! Thanks!
I ordered for my company. They took the money, but have yet to send merchandise or contact me in regards to merchandise. i have reached out to them on social media and email several times over the last few weeks. This is not ok. This is theft.
Never recieved my ipad case . Not even an email .. happen enough to take my money though emailed twice with no response .
I never recieved my order .. they took my money didnt even send me a confirmation email.. I've contacted them twice with no response .
No order confirmation via email or anything , even on my account with them it doesn’t show up . Haven’t got my bag I paid , luckily paid with PayPal so I can get my money back easily . Just trash . To think I wanted to use this dumb site for my business .
I can’t help but think this is a scam company, no email receipt, money immediately deducted from my account and no way to contact them. I’ve tried email, telephone and messaging with no response. Be very wary of this business.
I can't recommend this company enough! They've completely exceeded my expectations.
I needed to change the shipping address of my order, and customer service responded to me with a new confirmation the next day. Living in the U.S., I expected the delivery time to be a little longer. In 4 days I had received it and it's perfect! I must admit I was weary of my purchase, since the price was so great.
Not a scam whatsoever

Their automated email confirmation may be broken so all you have to do is send them an email asking if the order has gone through. I got a response the next day with an invoice

Lovely material so happy with my purchase
Really pleased with my purchase! I was a little worried as I didn’t receive a confirmation email but I messaged the company and they reassured me that the order had gone through and I was likely to receive it within 5-7 days and it came exactly on the 7th day! My bumbags look exactly how I wanted them too and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you doodle tags!
My son is very pleased with his Heritage college bag which DoodleTogs printed with one of his full colour illustrations on. Quick delivery too.
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,162 reviews