Doodle Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doodle Hut
Read Doodle Hut Reviews
I’ve bought a cushion December 22th and today 01/01/2021 I did not receive yet. I already send some e-mails asking about my purchase and nobody give me a f*** answer. Even the phone since 24th I am trying to call but nothing. I am really disappointed with this company cause the time that I was choosing my mother’s gift in the website was showing that I’d receive before Christmas. I hope at least get my money back.
Not packaged well at all, arrived Christmas Eve and was broken 😞
Item arrived smashed to pieces, emailed and tried to contact via live chat. No reply in over a week? No telephone number to ring so at this moment got a broken mug and no interest from this company.
Mug received quite late however it’s stated 24h delivery, packing was ripped . Mug wasn’t what ordered, pictures were uneven and pushed together. Complain raised to customer service, no reply at all.
Ordered 21st December and my parcel still not arrived ? Emailed around 5 times and tried to call and received nothing back?????😡
Very poor quality very small package arrived not how you would expect to receive an ‘extra large’ bath towel!! Have emailed company waiting to hear their reply! Update! Needless to say no response to my email!!!
Terrible quality, iv brought products from doodle hut before in the past and I always recommended them untill my last order of two keyrings, the photos looked like the machine was running out of ink on printing, they where really washed out like the sun was shining on them and no where near the quality of the pictures I uploaded, I messaged the complaints department and even tho it said I would hear back in 48hrs 2 weeks later I'm still yet to here from them, I'm very disappointed with doodle hut from this experience and will no longer be ordering from them in the future
Communication is none existent. Product very poor quality and not matching image I sent,but no response whatsoever to several emails . would not recommend this company or their products
Never actually received my order... was literally about to contact you to chase this when I received this review email...
First order arrived wrong, replacement arrived the wrong again. Drag out for almost 10 days to get a refund. Very poor communication, I kept having to chase stuff up. No apology for incorrect item being sent which was a birthday gift. Was told on the phone I sent the wrong image in, my email confirmation stated otherwise and I had to prove this.
My order arrived along with someone elses?
Hi my order has still not been delivered.
My phone case is very poor quality it's all burst I've only had it a week would never shop with this site again.
Hi Claire I have opened a customer support ticket to get this resolved for you.
The phone case I ordered hadn’t arrived after 10 days, I paid for first class Royal Mail delivery, the customer service I experienced when I enquired about my phone case was extremely poor and unapologetic. The phone case came and was the wrong one (too small)
Doodle Hut is rated 4.65 based on 229 reviews