Doodle Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doodle Hut
Read Doodle Hut Reviews
Great company, ordered a few things, lots of the key fobs for friends. They love them. The mugs are great too, great photo quality !
Was so happy with the cushion ordered! Quick delivery and great customer service when I had a query! Would definitely recommend!
Thank you doodle hut!
I ordered a cushion for my son with photos of us both on and was delighted with the quality, the price was cheap and I was very happy with how it looked. I will definitely be ordering again :).
I make lots of the key rings for friends, great quality, they love them, and fast delivery.
Ordered the round picture key ring fob, love it! Great quality, great price!
Very pleased with my pillow very good quality & the picture I,d chosen came out brilliantly would definately use your company again
Really good quality. Fast delivery. Will definitely be using again
Absolutely amazing! Was expecting it to be just a standard size cushion, it really wasn’t! Love it, customer service is amazing contacted me when there was a problem with my photos and she fixed it for me! Thank you claire!
Great cushion, loved it so much I ordered another. Fast delivery on 1st one but 2nd 1 still in process so hoping that it will be sent out today as 5 days since order.
Absolutely love the cushion I ordered. Excellent quality, very cheap, super fast FREE delivery!! Have already ordered something else and will definitely recommend to people.
The quality of the cushion was great, photo colour was not quite as expected.
Had trouble at first uploading photos, kept returning to home screen, but once it had worked it was a quick delivery and I was very pleased with my purchases. Would use again.
Fast delivery and great key ring will definitely be using again
Excellent delivery
Great quality
Good quality products
Although I found some elements of the ordering process a little confusing, my order was dealt with efficiently and speedily. The photo on the key ring was a little darker than I expected, which I had seen comments about in other reviews, but not too dark to complain.
Delighted with my keyring. Much bigger than I was expecting. I will certainly order again. Thank you
Very pleased with my keyrings they look lovely.
Ordered a personalized cushion excellent quality and fantastic service will definitely be ordering again in the future
Would of been 5 but like i said before bit better customer understanding to those not computer savi and make mistakes would go a long way
Doodle Hut is rated 4.65 based on 228 reviews