Doodle Hut Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Doodle Hut
Claire Rose
Verified Buyer
"came in 24 hrs so impressed i ordard another 2 fab service good quality"
"Great quality. Fast delivery!"
Bonnie Young
Verified Buyer
"Great service, delivered earlier than expected too!"
Jenny Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Really good prices, easy to use site and fast delivery"
Nicola Jones
Verified Buyer
"Ordered photo keyring. Not great quality print. Was debating about ordering one as a gift for a family member but wouldn't be comfortable handing over if it were the same quality as the one I have received"
Clare Wilkie
Verified Buyer
"My phone case is very poor quality it's all burst I've only had it a week would never shop with this site again."
Hi Claire

I have opened a customer support ticket to get this resolved for you.
Siobhan Dagnall
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products excellent service"
Siobhan Dagnall
Verified Buyer
"Have recently purchased a key ring and a cushion from you and I am absolutely over the moon with both. Excellent service excellent products."
Dawn Field
Verified Buyer
"Easy online ordering, fantastic value for money, excellent quality of products, bought photo key ring and a photo phone case which I love, put in a second order. Very quick delivery and well packaged. Would recommend to anyone wanting something extra special."
Megan Jones
Verified Buyer
"Was able to purchase my personalised phone case on Facebook at a reduced price, & it was delivered within a few days."
Alison Ellis
Verified Buyer
"Love my keyring thank you"
Dawn O’Brien
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service. Easy to customise, quick check out, fast delivery, quality items = happy days! 10/10"
Chloe Hartshorne
Verified Buyer
"The phone case I ordered hadn’t arrived after 10 days, I paid for first class Royal Mail delivery, the customer service I experienced when I enquired about my phone case was extremely poor and unapologetic. The phone case came and was the wrong one (too small)"
Doodle Hut is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews