Doodle Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doodle Hut
Read Doodle Hut Reviews
Good quality products and arrived on time with no problem.
Item arrived smashed to pieces, emailed and tried to contact via live chat. No reply in over a week? No telephone number to ring so at this moment got a broken mug and no interest from this company.
Fab product, would order again!
Mug received quite late however it’s stated 24h delivery, packing was ripped .
Mug wasn’t what ordered, pictures were uneven and pushed together.
Complain raised to customer service, no reply at all.
Ordered 21st December and my parcel still not arrived ? Emailed around 5 times and tried to call and received nothing back?????😡
Great service, product was as described and really good quality
Item came packaged very well & left in a safe place. The cushion is for my grandson. Very well made, lovely quality & the personalisation makes it very special. Can’t wait to see his face.
Fast service and quality product, what more can I say? Good firm
Very poor quality very small package arrived not how you would expect to receive an ‘extra large’ bath towel!! Have emailed company waiting to hear their reply!
Update! Needless to say no response to my email!!!
Terrible quality, iv brought products from doodle hut before in the past and I always recommended them untill my last order of two keyrings, the photos looked like the machine was running out of ink on printing, they where really washed out like the sun was shining on them and no where near the quality of the pictures I uploaded, I messaged the complaints department and even tho it said I would hear back in 48hrs 2 weeks later I'm still yet to here from them, I'm very disappointed with doodle hut from this experience and will no longer be ordering from them in the future
I purchased this cushion thinking it would be satisfactory but it has exceeded my expectation. It’s a lovely material and the images and colours look fantastic.
Very pleased at the size is large too.
Excellent product and service.
Brilliant quality. Quick delivery
A very good service arrived early.
great product, will be back!
Very good shop for personalised gifts.
Quick service and the cushion I ordered with my own design came out better than expected.
Speedy delivery, quality pictures on the mug just wished I’ve have changed the background colour from white!
Excellent quality - very pleased with product.
Loved it very very pleased with it thank you will use again
Doodle Hut is rated 4.69 based on 223 reviews