Doodle Hut Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Doodle Hut
"I have had a few things from Doodle Hut and have been very pleased with my purchases. I would definately recommend Doodle Hut. The service is excellent."
"I loved my keyrings I got, I got two as presents and both individuals love theirs to. Great job."
"Brilliant product great quality - quick delivery !"
"First order arrived wrong, replacement arrived the wrong again. Drag out for almost 10 days to get a refund. Very poor communication, I kept having to chase stuff up. No apology for incorrect item being sent which was a birthday gift. Was told on the phone I sent the wrong image in, my email confirmation stated otherwise and I had to prove this."
"Found them online via a Google search to find a present themed by photographs. Great service and great quality and can’t wait to surprise my friend with her amazing collage cushion"
"Excellent quality, received quickly, highly recommend, I will be purchasing again"
"Ordered a personalised cushion. Quality excellent and very quick to arrive. Would highly recommend. The uploading was very easy to do also. Great service at a great price x"
"Great company, ordered a few things, lots of the key fobs for friends. They love them. The mugs are great too, great photo quality !"
"Was so happy with the cushion ordered! Quick delivery and great customer service when I had a query! Would definitely recommend! Thank you doodle hut!"
"I ordered a cushion for my son with photos of us both on and was delighted with the quality, the price was cheap and I was very happy with how it looked. I will definitely be ordering again :)."
"I make lots of the key rings for friends, great quality, they love them, and fast delivery."
"Ordered the round picture key ring fob, love it! Great quality, great price!"
"Very pleased with my pillow very good quality & the picture I,d chosen came out brilliantly would definately use your company again"
"Really good quality. Fast delivery. Will definitely be using again"
"Absolutely amazing! Was expecting it to be just a standard size cushion, it really wasn’t! Love it, customer service is amazing contacted me when there was a problem with my photos and she fixed it for me! Thank you claire!"
"Great cushion, loved it so much I ordered another. Fast delivery on 1st one but 2nd 1 still in process so hoping that it will be sent out today as 5 days since order."
"Absolutely love the cushion I ordered. Excellent quality, very cheap, super fast FREE delivery!! Have already ordered something else and will definitely recommend to people."
"The quality of the cushion was great, photo colour was not quite as expected."
"Had trouble at first uploading photos, kept returning to home screen, but once it had worked it was a quick delivery and I was very pleased with my purchases. Would use again."
"Fast delivery and great key ring will definitely be using again"
Doodle Hut is rated 4.77 based on 155 reviews