Doodle Hut Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Doodle Hut
"Really good quality. Fast delivery. Will definitely be using again"
Hayley Rodmell
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing! Was expecting it to be just a standard size cushion, it really wasn’t! Love it, customer service is amazing contacted me when there was a problem with my photos and she fixed it for me! Thank you claire!"
Helen Mousley
Verified Buyer
"Great cushion, loved it so much I ordered another. Fast delivery on 1st one but 2nd 1 still in process so hoping that it will be sent out today as 5 days since order."
"Absolutely love the cushion I ordered. Excellent quality, very cheap, super fast FREE delivery!! Have already ordered something else and will definitely recommend to people."
Sam Tranter
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the cushion was great, photo colour was not quite as expected."
Helen Mousley
Verified Buyer
"Had trouble at first uploading photos, kept returning to home screen, but once it had worked it was a quick delivery and I was very pleased with my purchases. Would use again."
Ian Sutherland
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery and great key ring will definitely be using again"
Val Steadman
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery Great quality"
"Good quality products"
Christine Scully
Verified Buyer
"Although I found some elements of the ordering process a little confusing, my order was dealt with efficiently and speedily. The photo on the key ring was a little darker than I expected, which I had seen comments about in other reviews, but not too dark to complain."
"Delighted with my keyring. Much bigger than I was expecting. I will certainly order again. Thank you"
Melanie Turner-Beswick
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my keyrings they look lovely."
Jackie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a personalized cushion excellent quality and fantastic service will definitely be ordering again in the future"
Keith Harper
Verified Buyer
"Would of been 5 but like i said before bit better customer understanding to those not computer savi and make mistakes would go a long way"
Natalie Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Great value, fast delivery, highly recommend to others"
"Fantastic quick delivery n fab service"
Stacey Rottenberry
"Great fast delivery"
"Love the coasters"
Tamsyn King
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love my purchase!! So quick to arrive and brilliant quality!!!"
"really good quality & excellent price :)"
Doodle Hut is rated 4.78 based on 142 reviews