Donna Ida Reviews

Fashion
Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

How would you rate Donna Ida ?

"Donna herself ill advised me on the size of jeans I purchased from her. She was unwilling to accept her responsibility, but did have the jeans taken in. The tailor did a very poor job with crooked seams and the left inside leg seam strayed towards the front of the jeans. Again, she refused any responsibility. I took my grievance to the Small Claims Court, but she accepted full liability just before we received a court date and reimbursed me for the jeans and the £25 court application fee. Having followed the legal required guidelines, the whole process took almost a year. I love to support independent shops, but I have now returned to the department stores where I have never had a problem and have always received excellent customer service. Sadly, a lesson well learned with Donna Ida."
Donna Ida is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews