Donna Ida Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Donna Ida
10PM
10PM

About Donna Ida: Donna Ida is the brainchild of self-confessed denim devotee and lifelong jeans addict Donna Ida Thornton. <br /> Donna Ida has been trading since October 2006 and has grown into a successful retail business with four stand alone stores and <br /> a transactional website. With a strong fan base of fellow denim devotees who have embraced the concept of a dedicated denim emporium stocking a constantly evolving line-up of the top denim labels from across the globe in sizes 23 to 34.

customercare@donnaida.com

Clothing
Fashion
Clothing

Tell us how Donna Ida made you happy

"Donna herself ill advised me on the size of jeans I purchased from her. She was unwilling to accept her responsibility, but did have the jeans taken in. The tailor did a very poor job with crooked seams and the left inside leg seam strayed towards the front of the jeans. Again, she refused any responsibility. I took my grievance to the Small Claims Court, but she accepted full liability just before we received a court date and reimbursed me for the jeans and the £25 court application fee. Having followed the legal required guidelines, the whole process took almost a year. I love to support independent shops, but I have now returned to the department stores where I have never had a problem and have always received excellent customer service. Sadly, a lesson well learned with Donna Ida."
Are you Donna Ida? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Donna Ida receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
Donna Ida is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews