Donald Russell Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Donald Russell

How would you rate Donald Russell?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jean McKendree

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Donald Russell in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jean McKendree
"Donald Russell sells local Scottish produce, mostly meat and fish. The products are fabulous, the people are always helpful, you can choose a delivery date and everything is in prime condition when it is delivered. While the meat is not cheap, you get what you pay for and I am happy to pay so that I know the animals have been raised in humane conditions and with no unnecessary hormones or antibiotics. The chicken and duck from Loue, France are high welfare, free range birds and the duck confit is just about the best thing I have ever tasted!"
Mr R A Welford
"Consistently high standard. All products superb, have been a customer for many years and am never disappointed"
Andrew Wells
"Quality meat delivered to the door with free delivery Easy on line processes. Excellent."
David Toshack
"Quick delivery and always amazing tasting beef"
Donald Russell is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews