Donaghy Bros Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros

How would you rate Donaghy Bros?

D A Stabler
Verified Buyer
"I received a very quick acknowledgement of my on line order, which is reassuring when ordering from an online business for the first time. The overall delivery timescale was also fairly quick, around 6 days, despite the delivery company clearly not acting on our request to change the delivery day. It would also be better if a text or email was sent when the product has been dispatched and an expected delivery day/date at this point. As we had no prior warning, there was nobody home to take the delivery."
"Unfortunatley the delivery was delayed as apparently the label had fallen off the package.There could not have been any communication between the courier and Donaghy Bros as I had to chase it up myself. The product was fine when eventually received."
"Very quick, efficient service - thank you"
"Great price for the two products I ordered and great service from company. Will use again"
"I got a call an hour before delivery and but I had to go out and he left it in the garage and closed the door afterwards and called immediately to let me know. I appreciated that otherwise I would have been worried about the delivery until I got home."
"Ordered a dyson hoover, arrived very quickly superb service and delivery. I will certainly be ordering from them in the future."
"Best price I found anywhere and delivery was on the day you stated."
"Great delivery service and great price"
"First class service i bought 2 dyson fans from shop in kilrea bought online great price and will use again very helpful staff thankyou"
"Good communication, delivered on time and very helpful on delivery."
"Speedy delivery great prices no problems"
"Even though delivery was delayed I was kept well informed"
"Fantastic service, fast delivery and far cheaper than other stores."
M Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"So happy with the service Donaghy Bros provided. Excellent goods and very fast delivery. They have made buying online very safe and easy, and am totally satisfied. Certainly will be back next time we need electrical goods. Thank you very much."
S Chetiyawardana
Verified Buyer
"Best price on the market for our dyson vacuum cleaner, speedy delivery great service and amazing product! Thank you"
"Very happy with the purchase and delivery of my dyson v8 everything went as planned and I had no problems. Also delighted with the price and the product and as I live in England I was so happy to find a company that does what it says and even could see that if there had been any problems contacting you would be so easy. Thank you very much ."
K Woods Harley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Dyson stick vacuum which I am very happy with. The product is high quality and comes with a 2 year guarantee, so I know Donaghy Bros only offers genuine, new and high quality products. My only issue was the length of time it took to be delivered. It seems Donaghy Bros was closed longer than most other UK stores over the Easter bank holiday so I had to wait a lot longer than expected to receive my Dyson."
Mrs L Buckland
Verified Buyer
"You made me very happy by offering the Dyson model at a better price than elsewhere, and then delivering it promptly. Thank you for answering my queries promptly and helpfully, and for being a pleasure to do business with."
"Quick efficient service at a competitive price."
V WIlliams
Verified Buyer
"Delivered exactly what we ordered"
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.76 based on 1,348 reviews