Donaghy Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros
Read Donaghy Bros Reviews

34 - 40 Maghera Street Kilrea

Tell us how Donaghy Bros made you happy
Very good. Delivered on time. Delivery driver was excellent. Really great service. Would really recommend them 10 out of 10
Excellent service! From ordering until my delivery.. Arrived when it said it would especially during lockdown would have no hesitation in buying from this company again highly recommend!
Fantastic service. Easy and quick, thank you from the uk
Great price and excellent customer service.
Great service
Excellent service
The staff were excellent, the engagement was brilliant and the value was exceptional. More than happy to recommend Donaghy Bros. to friends and family.
I was very pleased with the service provided and the hob that was delivered. I was under pressure to get a quick delivery and they were brilliant. As soon as I explained the position, they sorted a quick delivery and it arrived well before my deadline. Thank you John, I will definitely use your company again. Very reliable and I would strongly recommend. Great customer service.
The service was excellent, the guys that delivered it, were brilliant, very friendly and went well and above of what they were meant to do... they set up my wi fi for my microwave
Service was very good, free delivery and arrived a couple of days after ordering
Really quick service
Brilliant service
I ordered my Dyson Animal cordless on line and this was delivered within 24 hours. The service was excellent and I would recommend to anyone to use this company.
Pleased with my purchase the service was prompt and efficient
Quick delivery. Great service. Highly recommended
Excellent and efficient service. I ordered a replacement integrated fridge freezer over the holidays and it was delivered the next day. I will definitely be recommending to friends and family. Lisa G
Excellent service
They were brilliant from start to finish. Once our hob and oven were in transit Sara gave a comprehensive timetable to their agents in UK who then followed up with regular texts up to delivery. Excellent.
I recently purchased a 5 zone ceramic hob. The price was cheaper than other places checked. The service was fast and efficient. The delivery man was able to deliver right to the kitchen. Would recommend.
Super quick service - let me know it wasn't in stock same day, then arrived the next week! Cheapest deal I could find and efficient
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.80 based on 6,770 reviews