Donaghy Bros Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Donaghy Bros ?

"Bought a Dyson V7, cheapest price I found on the internet and speedy delivery, highly recommended."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very pleased overall with product (Luxair cooker hood) and service from Donaghy Bros. Knowledgeable and helpful service staff."
"We received our goods very promptly and were very pleased with the overall service. Thank you"
"Until a few weeks ago I hadn’t even heard of Donaghy Bros. I found them online and the price was the cheapest I could find but I was so impressed with the price I went against my pessimistic nature and ordered a Dyson Absolute it arrived really quickly. Sadly it was faulty a manafacturing but I still thought here we go I will ring up and get fobbed off.NO they couldn’t of been more helpful sent me a return label . I sent it back within a week I received a new one. Really impressed with the service will definitely recommend to all my friends."
"Great product & excellent service. I'll definitely shop again!"
"Donaghy Bros excellent. Let down by Parcelforce (their delivery agency). My delivery was tracked as "out for delivery" on a Friday but was brought back to depot for no good reason. After email to the Managing Director of Parcelforce, my delivery was brought forward from the following Tuesday to Sunday - so all ended well."
"Excellent prompt service"
"Great service, a well satisfied customer, thank you"
"Quick delivery, product as advertised, competitive price. Would use again."
"Bought a Dyson vac, great price, arrived as promised and kept updated all the time. I would use them again for other purchases"
"I live in England and was looking for electrical appliances for our new kitchen. I did lots of price checking and went onto price runner, which showed a couple of the items cheaper at Donaghy's. I rang up checking they would deliver to England, I spoke with Alan, he could not have been more helpful .All my products are Neff I stated I wanted other Neff items but could find them cheaper elsewhere, I asked about price matching which they accepted & offered me a free set of Neff pans & free delivery. I received all of my products when stated . I could not be more happy with the service I have received and would not hesitate in using the company again even though their in Ireland. I'd definitely recommend them."
"Required product unavailable but excellent customer service. Professional and prompt communications."
"I bought a gas hob which did not fit the counter top. Long story, but it was 100% my mistake. Donaghys accepted the hob as a return even though the packaging was opened (the hob was unmarked). The refund was processed the following day. The service was excellent, would recommend highly."
"I was very pleased to find the Dyson vacuum cleaner I wanted at a good price. Delivery was excellent."
"Best deal, best service thank you"
"Very good online service & delivered on time within 48 hours."
"Great products and very good service. Everything arrived on time as pre arranged. Thank you"
"Item on time and as described."
"Fast delivery and great price."
"Good price.Speedy delivery"