Donaghy Bros Reviews

Donaghy Bros 5 star review on 6th June 2021
J Hodnett
Donaghy Bros 5 star review on 30th May 2021
E Luppi
Good price, good service.
I placed my order on-line late afternoon on a Wednesday and was in receipt of my new Bosch vacuum cleaner before 9.00 a.m. Friday morning in Wexford. Pretty impress delivery service in my opinion to add to the already very competitive price that I purchased the item for. Many thanks Donaghy Bros., I will certainly keep your number close to hand for any future purchases!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, we appreciate your feedback. Great to hear you enjoyed a super speedy delivery and we look forward to welcoming you back as repeat customer in the future. Kind Regards, Donaghy Bros.
delighted with the product and time it took to deliver
Excellent customer service from ordering to completion and at a very good price. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service from start to finish Arrived 2 days after ordering
Absolutely fantastic company to deal with from start to finish
Thank you Kathryn, we're glad to hear you had a great shopping experience with us! Kind Regards, Donaghy Bros.
The level of customer support, flexibility and professionalism was top class. Knowledgeable sales staff who gave solid advice not just based on price but on what was actually needed. Fast responses to all questions and even if someone was off, someone else always picked up the question. I couldn't recommend these folks enough - John in particular was outstanding. 10/10 - Couldn't recommend more highly.
Thank you so much for your glowing review John we're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with us! Kind Regards, Donaghy Bros.
Great service will buy again
Thank you Amrik, we appreciate your 5 star review and look forward to your return shopping visit with us. Kind Regards, Donaghy Bros.
I couldn't recommend Donaghy Bros highly enough. The service was brilliant and even when I had a small issue with my appliance which was nothing to do with them they dealt with it straight away and got on to the manufacturer for me. I didnt have to do anything other than take a phone call. I will definitely be going to them again.
Thank you for your 5 star review Jeanette, we're happy that we were able to help resolve the issue with your product and look forward to your next shopping trip with us. Kind Regards, Donaghy Bros.
Impressed with Donaghy Bros. Great price and service, even receiving a phone call re delivery and when it would suit me. My new fridge arrived on time and even the delivery driver was helpful. Much better price than other well known retailers. Will I use this company again? Most certainly yes. Very pleased all round.
Thank you for your lovely review, we're so pleased to hear you were happy with all elements of your shopping experience with Donaghy Bros!
Delivered promptly as expected so happy with Donaghy Bros. but I haven't yet used it, because Bosch says you need to run the toaster 3 times with ventilation, before you use it. I did it once with kitchen window wide open and the fumes were bad enough to force me out of the room. I think Bosch should be doing this in the factory, before distributing it. This is not the fault of Donaghy Bros. but they should pass on the comments!
Thank you, we certainly will pass on your comments to our Bosch representative. We hope you do get to use your toaster soon and thank you for shopping with us and your 5 star review. Best Wishes, Donaghy Bros.
very easy to do business with. great service from start to finish
I had a great experience. We ordered our dishwasher (we live just outside London) and it arrived as described - on time and in perfect order. We did have a problem with the dishwasher - nothing to do with Donaghy Bros - and have been able to return it for a full refund. We had a really good customer service experience too. I don't normally leave reviews but I saw some very unhappy people on here that almost put me off buying from Donaghy Bros, so thought I'd add my positive experience, both the purchase and return.
Thank you, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, we have a great customer service team and are pleased to hear you received a full refund for the dishwasher and had no issues with the return process. We hope to welcome you back as a repeat customer in the future. Kind Regards. Donaghy Bros.
Super easy transaction, fringe freezer delivered next day
I haven't received the tumble drier. I haven't heard from the company which is supposed to be delivering it. How am I supposed to rate Donaghy Bros? You should ask for a review once the service (from the customer's viewpoint) is delivered, not half way through the process.
Our apologies for the timing of the review request, this is an automated process and in your case was obviously not appropriate if the delivery had not yet taken place. We will review this internally. If you are still not in receipt of your item can you please contact us via websales@donaghybros.co.uk or 028 295 40001 and we will endeavour to resolve this for you asap. Kind Regards, Donaghy Bros.
Very professional and friendly service. Provided everything specified and on time. After sales first class and would highly recommend.
Just beautiful customer service and etiquette. I would definitely recommend them in the future.
Good service, easy to order, clear communication about the delivery and flexed the delivery date for me. Would recommend.
Ordered a new dishwasher from Donaghy Bros at a good price. Their sales guys were really helpful and organised a delivery within 5 days and it turned up on time. Couldn't ask for more.
Very happy with all services, order was delivered in 2 days as promised, no issues.. Thank you
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.80 based on 7,363 reviews