Donaghy Bros Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros

How would you rate Donaghy Bros?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great product, great price, delivered on time."
"I ordered online over the weekend but the exact item I ordered sold out. They contacted me on the Monday to offer another item in the range, priced higher, for the price I had paid. Communications were very quick and the person I dealt with helpful."
"Best price and a very easy transaction. Delivered as promised."
D Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Great service, speedy delivery and ease of use website. My vacuum cleaner is a present for someone ( not given yet ) so fingers crossed it will be in excellent working condition. If all is ok I will definitely be back for further items."
A Whiteley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Would definitely buy from them again."
C Betteridge
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a Dyson V7 vacuum cleaner from Donaghy Brothers. The price was extremely competitive & the item was received within two days of purchase. Excellent service!"
"The sale and the delivery went through O K. The only problem was that I had no idea on what date or time it would arrive at the house. All that happened when I put the tracking number into the Parcelforce site was, Number not recognised. I had no notification from Parcelforce what date or time it was being delivered and in fact it just turned up one day when I could well have been out. Thats my only complaint."
"quick delivery. product exactly as described"
"Local business, great price, quick delivery, personal contact. Absolutely flawless."
D G Rankin
Verified Buyer
"Prompt call back and efficient information. Booking was very easy and the item was delivered as described and for free."
"All as said in the advert!"
"I found very good price for my product"
"Great prices and free delivery was fantastic."
"Ordered Bosch tumble dryer and it was dispatched to the UK three days later. Transport to the UK couriers took four days and the dryer was delivered to the house on the following day. I had exchanged e-mails with Sara at Donaghy Bros and contacted couriers about the actual delivery date. Tumble dryer was delivered on schedule and driver wheeled it into the utility room. Installation was quite easy (levelling of machine was the hardest part) and the tumble dryer is working nicely. Excellent service all round."
"Great service and great vacuum. I didn't think the old vacuum was that ineffective but it's slightly terrifying how much the new Dyson picked up. Very happy customer."
"Fast, no fuss order made online and very prompt delivery. Price is very competitive too. Extremely happy with my purchase."
"Excellent customer service and delivery. Would recommend to others"
"Great Price, Good Communication, Great Products."
E Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Great service good price quick delivery nothing to complain about!! Highly recommend!!"
K M PILLING
Verified Buyer
"easy to use website, prompt delivery , all goods in tact. Thank you"
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.74 based on 1,158 reviews