Donaghy Bros Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros

Tell us how Donaghy Bros made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Delighted with my purchase from Donagh Bros, great product and very quick delivery"
"Excellent service with polite and helpful staff and quick delivery of my order."
"Had problems with a fridge I bought and Malcolm really took care of us, he was extremely helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. The customer service is excellent and I won’t be going anywhere else when I need my next appliance. I can not recommend Donaghy Brothers enough, nothing was too much trouble. Debbie McQuillan"
"Excellent customer service. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone and would definitely use again."
"Fast delivery and such a good price."
"Very helpful and lovely to talk to,would recommend you to friends,it was my daughter who told me about you,that is why I bought from donaghy bros."
"The interactions and communication with the company were good, although the promised 1-2 days availability of the dishwasher ended up to be 5 days. Wasn't happy with the delivery company they used though, as they literally plonked the pallet with the dishwasher on it on the curbside and left me with it. If I hadn't had some workmen over at the moment to carry the thing inside it would have been bad. I think they should make sure their good service carries over to their business partners ..."
"Prompt, efficient service at an excellent price."
"Excellent product, service and delivery. Very good price too."
"Donaghy Bros where really helpful and good to deal with, the delivery driver on the day however was rude and made the moving of the appliance easy for him and difficult for us."
"Excellent prices and super-fast delivery, very pleased!"
"Amazing I live in Southern Ireland and I got my freezer two hundred euros cheaper and delivered in four day with free shipping, you guys are amazing thank ypu"
"From the time of order to deliver it was top class and very very competitive prices Thanks again to all a Donaghy Bros"
"Very good, very cheap, took a few days to arrive from Ireland, but all safe and soundly packaged, sealed brand new item with full documentation."
"Very happy with the Dobaghy Bros Service. I live in Dublin I had my parcel delivered to me within two days, plus I also saved €30 on my purchase compared to shopping online in Dublin. I will be shopping with Donaghy Bros again 😁"
"Excellent service ,price very competitive.Free delivery with fast response and regular traceable updates .Delivery came to agreed date. Will recommend to friends and wii reuse your company in future."
"Super product, competitive price, excellent delivery. Highly recommended."
"I purchased a Dyson fan from Donaghy Bros. They were the cheapest and the service was exelent it arived when they said it would and they kept me noteified about it’s arrival. I would defiantly use them again."
"They were very responsive when I had a query about delivery and all arrived on time."
"Very quick to discuss best deal for me on a few items and also gave advice as to alternatives. Order processed and delivered very promptly. Should I need any major purchases again it'll be first place I check."
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.80 based on 2,460 reviews