Donaghy Bros Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros

Tell us how Donaghy Bros made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"very pleased with the service I received."
"Very professional, free of any hassle.!"
"Fast delivery and excellent service"
"Good online deals and initial customer contact let down by very unreliable and inconsistent delivery experience. I ordered two high end appliances. I was quickly informed by Donaghy customer service that one item was out of stock and would take about 10 days to be delivered, which was not a big deal. It arrived then at the promised time but, after banging violently on my door before noticing the rather obvious doorbell, the very rude delivery driver dumped the large double oven, still on a pallet, on the street outside my house and drove off. I am doing a major house renovation and have had literally hundreds of deliveries in the past weeks and months - this was by far the worst. Meanwhile the other item, an integrated dishwasher, which was supposed to be shipped immediately actually arrived later than the oven, more than two weeks after I ordered it, though I received no delivery information until the day before it arrived. At least they de palletised that item and brought it into my house. Anyway, after getting small change from two grand for two appliances and then having those delivery experiences, it's safe to say that I won't be using Donaghey Bros ever again despite being Irish myself..."
"1st time used this company, very competitive price and excellent service from start to finish. Good communication and polite staff, kept me updated on delivery date and driver rang prior to delivery. Item well packed an undamaged. Delivery driver very polite and helpful."
"Fantastic service and price. My new Dyson has already seen plenty of action."
"Very prompt and efficient service and delivery"
"Prompt , curtious service. Perfect"
"Decent price and quick despatch, so very pleased and would use again."
"Service was very prompt, my vacuum was a very good price and came quickly even though it had to come all the way from ireland!"
"Ordered my dyson v7, was unsure at first but this was the cheapest I could find it so went for it and all was good :) arrived quick, works perfectly and I comes with 2 year warranty with dyson itself :) very happy! And best price !"
"Great price compered to other retailers, good communication and delirery. Thanks Denzil"
"Good price - very good delivery service with 2 men on the van so they do not rely on customer to assist."
"The vacume was fine However we were let down by delivery....we were assured that the machine woukd be arriving in tine for a trip to relatives for which this was to be a present... It did not arrive and we had to leave empty handed and have since delivered it ourselves....very unhappy"
"Great value and quick delivery"
"Great product at the lowest price available at the time. Delivered earlier than we could have hoped for! Special mention to the delivered guy - we live 300mtrs up a slight hill, narrow dead-end road and the lorry couldn't get passed other vans/lorries parked at the entrance to our road - so the delivery guy loaded our new dryer onto a sack barrow and pushed it up the hill to our house! Thank you to him for not just driving off."
"Great prices, excellent communication (phoned me to arrange delivery dates, polite and helpful delivery people."
"Fast Delivery and item as described can recommend"
"Great price and fast delivery. In addition web site is easy to navigate."
"excellent communications, fast delivery, very competitive pricing will certainly use again, thank you for great service"
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.79 based on 1,990 reviews