Donaghy Bros Reviews

of reviewers recommend Donaghy Bros
Read Donaghy Bros Reviews

34 - 40 Maghera Street Kilrea

Tell us how Donaghy Bros made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Donaghy Bros 5 star review on 8th April 2016
Vytas Gelbuda
More Photos & Videos
Donaghy Bros 5 star review on 5th April 2016
david oldfield
More Photos & Videos
Railroaded through Paypal who kept my £350 for 8 days for a 'random check'. After 3 further days of waiting I contacted Donaghy Brothers about the delivery date and they informed me that the product was now sold out. Who knows how long I would've waited for them to tell me. A refund was issued. The impersonal correspondence with 'Websales' does not help.
Posted 44 minutes ago
Good product prices and good service.
Prompt delivery even in themeless predictable times.
I ordered a Smeg kettle from Donaghy Brothers when I couldn't find it anywhere else at a reasonable price. Despite the pandemic it was delivered in a reasonable timescale. Can't complain about this!
Easy to order, prompt delivery. Very pleased.
It does what it says on the tin!
Promises kept, product delivered, customer delighted.
Big "Well done!"
Fast delivery,great product and service
Ordered online with no hassle, website is good easy to use was delivered On time product was great and was the cheapest I could find from Donaghy Bros Would recommend and will use them again
I ordered a steam iron one week ago and my order was accepted plus account debited . There was no further communication for the rest of the week and , when I enquired , was informed that the model I ordered was no longer in stock despite it still being advertised as available on Amazon !! I was then offered an alleged equivalent upgrade replacement which was (1) cheaper than the product I had originally ordered (2) had identical specification !!
Dreadful customer service and feeling very let down as I always try and support home grown businesses
Excellent service, prompt delivery. Would recommend Donaghy Brothers.
No hassles dealing with Donaghy Bros for my first purchase with them, I had a quick phone call back off them and was able to get my Dyson v8 cheaper than anywhere else, all in all a great service.
Hi i just bought a Dyson hover from Donaghy Bros they were very helpful and answered all my questions and advised me which was the right one for my
home it came sooner the I excepted which was great no hassle and no fuss
It is brilliant would shop with Donaghy Bros everytime
Purchased a hard to source freezer in difficult circumstances, due to panic buying creating a shortage of freezers generally.
Had been let down, by other retailers selling, quote - stock arriving.

Not so with Donaghy Bros.
On their site as available.
Ordered from Ireland, delivered UK mainland, by a very helpful courier, well within their offered timescale and very good communication.
I would thoroughly recommend this company
It was a total delight to deal with this company. I received a personal service that I believed was a thing of the past. I bought quality goods, paid a fair price. Delivery was prompt, all my queries and requests dealt with without hesitation.
I can honestly recommend this company without hesitation.
Excellent, fast dispatch and delivery, excellent excellent
Excellent service, would recommend them to anyone in the UK.
Most competitive price for what I was looking for and delivered very quickly, despite the pandemic! Definitely a fan of this store and will be purchasing from them in the future.
Quick response by phone after stock was no longer available this was quickly sorted with another option so there was no delay on receiving the goods , fast delivery very good service
Arrived promptly despite lockdown. All in good order.
Excellent. Good range - had exactly what we wanted. Dishwasher was delivered two days later. Good communication. Is our go to supplier.
They were best value for a Dyson v10 animal. Bit concerned that they weren't a well known name and based in NI. However communication very good and delivered as promised. Can't fault them in any way and would happily use again.
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.81 based on 3,993 reviews