Donaghy Bros Reviews

Based on 8,229 reviews
Read Donaghy Bros Reviews

34 - 40 Maghera Street Kilrea

Tell us how Donaghy Bros made you happy
Tried with 2 emails to sign up for discount code, both times when payment was pending approval I wasn’t sent the waiting for your approval on banking 365 app.
Hello, we are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing regarding your discount code. Please email marketing@donaghybros.co.uk with your name and order number so that we can resolve this for you. Kind regards, Donaghy Bros
unbelievable service ordered 65" tv on Friday arrived Saturday spot on time, they call you 30 mins before they arrive giving you time to be at home, fantastic deals. perfect gentlemen who deliver. there's no doubt I will be shopping here again will be telling my friends about this company.
Hello Ronald, thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star review. We are delighted that you had an excellent shopping experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back as a repeat customer in the future. Kind regards, Donaghy Bros
Thank you so much for my. Nice Dyson and I got it quick as well
Excellent company to deal with, good communication and very fast delivery, I would certainly deal with them again and would recommend
Ordered a Stoves double oven and the transaction was really easy and delivery was prompt. However we then found out that the grill tray had no handle and found if very difficult to source I feel Donaghy Bros could have been more helpful with at least a part number as opposed to " really sorry but can't help you, contact STOVES ".
I managed to source my Elica Switch through Donaghy Bros which was very difficult through mainland uk suppliers . I was on a timescale for fitting and although they ran behind on shipping date they pulled it out if the bag and made sure I got it the next week. I got an apologetic email from James Donoghy the MD which was excellent customer service and shows a pride in the company name. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.
Great service, ordered a dishwasher on Monday afternoon and had it delivered first thing on Tuesday. Will definitely use Donaghy Bros for future purchases.
Thomas Darragh is a star. From ordering my rangemaster to delivery he gave first class, excellent customer service. When I queried delivery times he was quick to respond. Well done and thank you Donaghy Bros for having a great team member.
very surprise on great team at web customer service they really are on the ball ,cannot not do enough to solve a problem ,will definitly buy again from Donaghy bros .
Brilliant company delivered my cooker within 24 hrs fitters were very really nice will be dealing again with this great company,& telling friends about them also
I have just dealt with John on serval appliances for my kitchen. he couldn't have been more helpful, suggesting alternatives and he quickly sorted a new item when an appliance I ordered didn't fit. Excellent customer service all around. Even the guys delivering were a pleasure. High recommend and the best price about.
Fantastic Company. Easy to navigate website with best deals on the market for Dyson vacuums. Got my V10 cordless animal £40 cheaper than any other company, with free delivery. Product arrived within 3 days - would highly recommend and will use again
First time shopping with Donaghy Bros - def won't be the last. Joanna in sales absolutely fantastic - very friendly knowledgeable and helpful!
I rarely write these reviews but I just wanted to say that this is the kind of service/professionalism I thought was gone forever in these modern techno times. And lest I forget a great price too. My Fridge Freezer broke down a few weeks ago and I dreaded the prospect of looking for a replacement. I scoured online, going through the usual sites and it was the frustrating experience I expected it to be, talking to bots etc., then I stumbled on to Donaghy Bros website. First I got messaging online with Joanna who I assumed was a computer generated creature and not a real human being, she was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful but I didn't completely trust the "bot" so I rang the store number and lo and behold someone answered and confirmed that Joanna was a real human being, thank you Joanna. I got talking to Adam, he asked me for my requirements, said he'd have a look and see what he could come up with and ring me back. He rang me back later that day recommending a Bosch Fridge Freezer which turned out to be the perfect fit for me and also at a great price. It arrived two days later and I couldn't be happier with it. I will certainly be coming back to these guys for my electrical needs , couldn't recommend them any higher. I certainly will be coming back to ye for my future needs and I will be spreading the message.
Friendly and efficient service when I phoned to check stock. My beautiful shiny new Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer arrived very quickly, exactly when expected, very safely packaged. Waited many years, and now it’s the apple of my eye! Will buy from this company again without hesitation.
Excellent customer service!!!
Excellent service, delivery and price. Pleasant and helpful staff who are able to advise on products. Best price and fast free delivery.
Price, service, speed of delivery, communication. Perfect in every way. Thank you very much!!
Superb customer service. Best prices and would definitely shop here again. Highly recommended
Fantastic company, I would highly recommend them! I ordered a car seat, and it was £50 cheaper than anywhere else plus free delivery! Amazing! And it arrived in just 2.5 working days, item in perfect condition!
Donaghy Bros is rated 4.80 based on 8,229 reviews