Domu Brands Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Domu Brands

Tell us how Domu Brands made you happy

"I purchased several magnetic tool strips from Domu Brands using eBay. I was impressed not only by the quality and price of the item I received, but also by the responsiveness of the customer service personnel who quickly and courteously replied to my questions. I am strong believer in their product line and will continue to purchase from them in the future. Strongly recommend them to you"
"I HAVE RECENTLY ADOPTED MY SONS DISABLED CAT, HE ONLY HAS 3 LEGS, HE IS A LOVELY DOCILE FUR BALL, HE NEEDED A SCRATCH POST, SO I WENT ONTO AMAZON, SAW THIS CURVE ONE BY MILO AND MISTY. ORDERED IT,WAS TOLD DELIVERY NEXT FRIDAY, IT CAME TODAY, ONLY TOOK 24 HOURS. BRILLIANT SERVICE, GREAT QUALITY TOO,WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM"
Domu Brands is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews