Domu Brands Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domu Brands

Tell us how Domu Brands made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I placed an online order and made immediate payment to domu brands online eBay site on 23 April for an oscillating multi tool bundle £49.99.
Next day I received an 'order despatched' notification advising delivery 30 April - 02 May (quite reasonable considering covid19 lockdown) and a hermes courier tracking number. All good until I check the tracking online. The number provided by domu is NOT a hermes tracking number. I send an email to domu to request clarification of the tracking number and receive a response that I should wait until the delivery date has expired before contacting them with delivery queries. By late evening 02 May the item has not arrived so on 03 May I send my email advising incorrect tracking number and delivery info and non receipt. I receive a response later that day stating that there had been a mix up with the carrier and that I can have a refund or a replacement. I opt for the replacement. Great, all resolved. On 05 May I receive an email from domu advising the item is no longer in stock and that a refund would be processed. Oh dear, that's a shame. On 06 May I check domu eBay shop, domu amazon shop and domu brands own online shop and find my item is offered on all three clearly showing the item is in stock. 06 May sent domu an email and am currently waiting a response (and a refund).
ordered a heavy duty trolley from this company via Amazon, the delivery was fairly quick given the circumstances, but that’s about the only good thing I can say. The trolley that arrived was no where near the size that was described on the product advertisement, I was expecting a 138x 60cm trolley... but only got a 90x44cm, meaning it’s totally unusable for what I needed it for. I assumed I must of made a mistake and ordered the wrong item, or the wrong sized item had been delivered... however on checking the advertisement again I then realised the actual measurements of the trolley are listed much much further down the page under ‘package dimensions’, but as a customer why would I have even needed to look this far ? when the dimensions of the product I thought I was getting were shown firstly in the images of the product, and then again in a section actually titled ‘product dimensions’... this is false advertising ! And from reading the reviews it seems I am not the first customer to be caught out by this misinformation... so DOMU brands, if this is an honest mistake then why has it not been corrected when pointed out several times by your customers ? After complaining to the company several times about this and being ignored, it would seem the misinformation is actually there on purpose to give the impression of the item being good value for money ,and trick people in to buying a much smaller item than they think. Any other company with ethics would of admitted fault and be seen to be doing something about the issue to satisfy future customers... but not DOMU brands, more than 2 weeks after the trolley was delivered I haven’t even received an apology, the misleading product description still remains on the advertisement. To make matters worse I have now tried to book two collections for this item through their free returns process... both times no one turned up to collect the item, so it’s currently still blocking up my hallway. The individual I spoke to via the customer support email only seemed concerned about this because: I quote ‘ the company has to pay out for every failed collection’. Despite this comment irking me, they did offer to contact the courier to arrange a collection date for me and asked when would best suit me, to which I replied any day ( so I couldn’t of made it any easier for them). However when I prompted them for a day I should expect the collection after hearing nothing back, I was just sent back a generic ‘copy and paste’ job reply on how to request a return ! Which I had already explained I had done twice to no avail ! Which is why they were supposed to be contacting the courier ! Which clearly wasn’t done after all judging by this totally unhelpful brush off reply. Apparently my details have been referred to their escalations team now... still yet to hear anything from them, and impossible to speak to anyone on the phone either. I really need a refund otherwise I’m unable to cover the cost of a new trolley, but so far if the pathetic half arsed so called customer service is anything to go by, then I’m loosing all faith that I will ever be granted one.
Would be leaving zero stars if I could!
False advertising
No acceptance of company fault
Useless customer service
No collection of item
No refund
No solutions offered
I’m left £70 out of pocket with nothing to show for it !
If this isn’t sorted ASAP then I will taking it to trading standards. Never had hassle like this from anywhere else, don’t bother wasting your tim
Gave a delivery date, missed it. Cannot confirm a new date but insist that because the warehouse have prepared it for delivery they cannot cancel the order. Absolute cowboys, avoid!
Sent wrong item. Customer service replied straight away saying correct item was now out of stock but would only refund when incorrect item was sent back to them. Told me to choose any day Monday to Friday so chose Monday. A couple of days later they said that they needed 24 hours to arrange a courier. This same process was repeated another three occasions before they then said they needed 48 hours to arrange a courier. I received emails from five different staff members, none of which could arrange the return of the incorrect item. Incorrect item is still sat with me and my money is still sat with them.
Radiator arrived with a wheel missing. Roku didn't want to know when contacted. Three times they have advised carriers would collect and three times no carrier called. Total waste of space company. Avoid!!!!
I purchased several magnetic tool strips from Domu Brands using eBay. I was impressed not only by the quality and price of the item I received, but also by the responsiveness of the customer service personnel who quickly and courteously replied to my questions. I am strong believer in their product line and will continue to purchase from them in the future. Strongly recommend them to you
I HAVE RECENTLY ADOPTED MY SONS DISABLED CAT, HE ONLY HAS 3 LEGS, HE IS A LOVELY DOCILE FUR BALL, HE NEEDED A SCRATCH POST, SO I WENT ONTO AMAZON, SAW THIS CURVE ONE BY MILO AND MISTY. ORDERED IT,WAS TOLD DELIVERY NEXT FRIDAY, IT CAME TODAY, ONLY TOOK 24 HOURS. BRILLIANT SERVICE, GREAT QUALITY TOO,WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM
Domu Brands is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews