Dominos Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend Dominos

How would you rate Dominos?

27 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dominos in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dianne Mae Melu
"App is easy to use, convenient food ordering and friendly staff. Excellent flavors of pizzas!"
D.Nixon
"Very quick delivery!"
John Mills
"I purchased pizzas from them in store, the staff were very open about offers and advised me the best offer on the day. As is typical of dominos pizza they tasted amazing and were lovely and hot."
"gave time updates on my order and were quick and efficient"
"food tasted horrible do not order from here waste of money"
"really bad food and customer service"
"bad food worse service"
"worst food ever"
"food took over one hour to arrive when it did the delivery man overcharged me by 10 euro and dominoes were no help do not order from dominoes horrible customer service"
Dianne Mae Melu
"Good delivery service and friendly staff."
Jonathan Warren
"Domino's makes a quality product. The food is timely, tastes good, and it's at pretty competitive prices, especially when they offer coupons."
Matthew Humphries
"I rarely have a problem with Domino's. The app is great and they even accept PayPal. What prevents them from getting a full 5/5 is the app's order status page is very bad. Every time I have ordered via the app, the status tells me my pizza has been delivered before its actually delivered. Sometimes its as much as half-an-hour before I actually receive it. They also need to try and get delivery in under half-an-hour like they do across the pond. It's normal for pizzas to take about 45 minutes to get delivered."
"They gave me 2 large and yummy lunchtime pizzas, for only £5.99 each. Happy kids, happy house."
Elliot
"Pizza came without garlic dip, driver drove back to the store to pick up 3 garlic dips for me. Great service."
Marcus Nailor
"Quick delivery, nice site :)"
Jorge
"Our local shop in East Grinstead always delivers on time fresh pizzas!"
Shawn Bonsant
"I like their consistency it's always the same I don't have to worry will this pizza be good or not"
"Didn't make me happy at all. Very rude person on phone taking order. Think this was because I only wanted to order a small personal pizza. He actually hung up on me before I could pay over phone. Asked to speak to manager. He was as bad..."
"No sweat order to delivery"
Joao Corona
"Cheap deals and fast delivery. Nuff said."
Dominos is rated 3.00 based on 31 reviews