Dominos Reviews

53% of reviewers recommend Dominos
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Dominos made you happy

"Delicious food! Arrived hot and tasty. Not cheap by any means, but a wonderful treat."
Are you Dominos? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Dominos receives. Reply Free
"App is easy to use, convenient food ordering and friendly staff. Excellent flavors of pizzas!"
"Very quick delivery!"
"I purchased pizzas from them in store, the staff were very open about offers and advised me the best offer on the day. As is typical of dominos pizza they tasted amazing and were lovely and hot."
"gave time updates on my order and were quick and efficient"
"food tasted horrible do not order from here waste of money"
"really bad food and customer service"
"bad food worse service"
"worst food ever"
"food took over one hour to arrive when it did the delivery man overcharged me by 10 euro and dominoes were no help do not order from dominoes horrible customer service"
"Good delivery service and friendly staff."
"Domino's makes a quality product. The food is timely, tastes good, and it's at pretty competitive prices, especially when they offer coupons."
"I rarely have a problem with Domino's. The app is great and they even accept PayPal. What prevents them from getting a full 5/5 is the app's order status page is very bad. Every time I have ordered via the app, the status tells me my pizza has been delivered before its actually delivered. Sometimes its as much as half-an-hour before I actually receive it. They also need to try and get delivery in under half-an-hour like they do across the pond. It's normal for pizzas to take about 45 minutes to get delivered."
"They gave me 2 large and yummy lunchtime pizzas, for only £5.99 each. Happy kids, happy house."
"Pizza came without garlic dip, driver drove back to the store to pick up 3 garlic dips for me. Great service."
"Quick delivery, nice site :)"
"Our local shop in East Grinstead always delivers on time fresh pizzas!"
"I like their consistency it's always the same I don't have to worry will this pizza be good or not"
"Didn't make me happy at all. Very rude person on phone taking order. Think this was because I only wanted to order a small personal pizza. He actually hung up on me before I could pay over phone. Asked to speak to manager. He was as bad..."
"No sweat order to delivery"
Dominos is rated 3.00 based on 32 reviews