Dominos Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Dominos

Tell us how Dominos made you happy

"Wonderful; pizzas. Always ready on time. Have always used the pick up service. Never had to wait more than the time that they said when placing the order. When you arrive , the pizza is ready or being put into the box. That prompt. No false promises."
Are you Dominos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent preparation. I love the taste."
"Made me yummy yummy food food cheese"
"Delicious food! Arrived hot and tasty. Not cheap by any means, but a wonderful treat."
"App is easy to use, convenient food ordering and friendly staff. Excellent flavors of pizzas!"
"Very quick delivery!"
"I purchased pizzas from them in store, the staff were very open about offers and advised me the best offer on the day. As is typical of dominos pizza they tasted amazing and were lovely and hot."
"gave time updates on my order and were quick and efficient"
"food tasted horrible do not order from here waste of money"
"really bad food and customer service"
"bad food worse service"
"worst food ever"
"food took over one hour to arrive when it did the delivery man overcharged me by 10 euro and dominoes were no help do not order from dominoes horrible customer service"
"Good delivery service and friendly staff."
"Domino's makes a quality product. The food is timely, tastes good, and it's at pretty competitive prices, especially when they offer coupons."
"I rarely have a problem with Domino's. The app is great and they even accept PayPal. What prevents them from getting a full 5/5 is the app's order status page is very bad. Every time I have ordered via the app, the status tells me my pizza has been delivered before its actually delivered. Sometimes its as much as half-an-hour before I actually receive it. They also need to try and get delivery in under half-an-hour like they do across the pond. It's normal for pizzas to take about 45 minutes to get delivered."
"They gave me 2 large and yummy lunchtime pizzas, for only £5.99 each. Happy kids, happy house."
"Pizza came without garlic dip, driver drove back to the store to pick up 3 garlic dips for me. Great service."
"Quick delivery, nice site :)"
"Our local shop in East Grinstead always delivers on time fresh pizzas!"
Dominos is rated 3.40 based on 35 reviews