Domgen Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Domgen

How would you rate Domgen ?

Keith Hickman
Verified Buyer
"ABSOLUTE RIP OFF MERCHANTS I took out a policy to cover my Sony Bravia TV for any eventual breakdowns. Unfortunately the screen went which was duly written off by the TV Repair Engineers. SO GOOD SO FAR!. Then one day last week, I received a call from the RUDEST female I have ever had the misfortune to speak to. She stated that my TV had been written off and I was getting the Cheapest Panasonic they could find as a replacement. Hold on I thought, my TV is a Sony, I`m not having that. So after a bit of rude exchanges I was finally put on to escalations team where I was invited to make a complaint. What a waste of time that was, we got no where so I was referred up to a higher escalations team who apparently would contact me in a couple of days. Well guess what - no call I called Domgen again today to bitterly complain and insist on a Sony TV. After 40 minutes on the phone they decided to do me a favour and offered me a Sony with slightly higher spec but lower HZ output. What an absolute fight with these people. I WOULD STEER WELL CLEAR AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE"
Domgen is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews