Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Domex Appliance Services 5 star review on 26th August 2017
DANIEL
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service. Arrived on time
And phoned 20 mins before arrival.
Fridge door now functions better than before the damage accidentally damaged.
Thanks
The engineer came for the second time and again would not wait for the tumble dryer to finish the cycle. As I insisted that he does a proper check, he took one item (a pillowcase) out of a full wash and put it through the test for 20 minutes. Although even this one item came out damp he passed the appliance saying that his reader was showing the correct temperature, although this was only measured at the beginning of the cycle. He completely dismissed the possibility that the sensor could be faulty or whatever else. So he left me for the second time with the faulty appliance without even attempting any repair. The dryer still has to go through several cycles to get the clothes reasonably dry and then they have to be finished off on a clothes rack. That not only takes a lot of time but it costs a lot in terms of electricity too. I am very disappointed with the service, it was shallow and incomplete, two visits and nothing has been done so far. The engineer would not even give me a report but said I had to order it on the Internet and takes a few days to appear. We have since taken a video of going down to the basement to restart the machine when it stopped in mid-cycle again. This is the same recurrent problem which has not been resolved in multiple visits, it has not even been identified. Every callout means us taking time off work to meet an engineer who does not have enough time allocated to mend the appliance.
Dear Mrs Foster,

We are sorry to see you dissatisfied with our service.

On the first visit in September, our engineer had found the drier with excessively blocked condenser and lint filter which definitely prolongs the drying cycle and possibly even not drying fully. These blockages had then thoroughly been cleaned and appliance tested afterwards.

On the second visit (in November) It's important to mention that the Low Temperature Option had been selected which would have impacted the performance of the dryer i.e. take much longer to dry. Our engineer did also run the test cycle mentioned and was satisfied with the performance. He spend over 1 hour and a quarter on site.

We have done everything to complete this repair on behalf of Domestic & General. However, if you still think you have a problem and feel that our service was not up to your expectations, you could speak to D&G and ask them to allocate an alternative repair company.

Kind Regards,

Graham R.
Customer Experience Manager
Will came when he said he would. Very polite and personable. The trouble with my Blomberg washing machine fabric conditioner drawer was that it did not dispense the fabric conditioner. He diagnosed the problem quickly and quickly put it right. Wonderful; I canot praise him enough. Obviously loves what he is doing. Very happy to give him 5 stars!
Will attended . Brought part to rectify problem mentioned over phone but discovered a new issue which also required additional parts . Will be delivered in a few days. Overall, excellent service which gave the necessary confidence factor that any new or recurring issue would be dealt with very professionally in the future.
We were visited by Paul who was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He had kept us informed of his arrival time and updated it regularly. He looked at our problem, tried to alleviate it but warned us that the problem may return in which case we would need new door seals. The problem did in fact return, we rang Domex who ordered the parts and rang on the 6/11 to say that the parts were in and could fit them the next day. Once again Paul kept us informed of his arrival time, he fitted the parts in next to no time and everything appears well. He is a credit to your company as indeed your staff on the phone are. Very professional, polite, friendly and supportive. Well done to you all !!
Very happy with the prompt time of appointment given. Engineer arrived on time and was very helpful and solved the repair problem.
Kind helpful polite professional
Our engineer was Peter, a well presented and polite man. Diagnosed the fault on our wine chiller, ordered the part and came back at the allotted day/time to fit it.

Happy to see that in this day and age, at least Domex believes in providing an excellent client service.
Stan the engineer was spot on time... and did all checks on my Panasonic microwave... Thank you for the good service..
I would absolutely recommend Domex service centre. They are efficient and effective. My appointment was booked swiftly and Michal my engineer was most professional. He saw the problem and put everything in place to rectify. He was proficient in what he did. Just now waiting for parts to arrive as they have been ordered. Thank you Domex
Excellent service. I was notified of the time the engineer would arrive and he presented ID. He came to fix the dishwasher and explained the problems as he went along. It works perfectly now. I think the name of the engineer was Nick and I could highly recommend him. I will come back to Domex for repairs in the future.
Very professional and efficient.
Highly recommended.
I would definitely give 5 * to Martin , he repaired our dishwasher in 30min no mess, on time and very good customer skills !
Thanks
The engineer detailed to carry out repairs on my condenser tumble dryer arrived on time. He was very professional and courteous throughout the visit and was able to ascertain the fault with my equipment in the shortest time possible. He asked relevant questions pertaining to the primary fault and any other problems I may have experienced with the dryer in order to eliminate the existence of any secondary faults.

I was pleased with the high level of professional competence exhibited by the engineer.
Fantastic service. Very professional, efficient and helpful. I would recommend DOMEX to anyone.
Very friendly and helpful chap.explained the repair to us ,did a great job on our oven .would strongly recommend them .
Efficient and fair service
Engineer found our burnt out element quickly & replaced it. Demonstrating after how effective. Very knowledgable. Our Lamona Oven is 10 years old and this the first time anything went wrong.
Very happy with customer service and great job done. 🙂👍
My fridge was making a funny noise and the temperature seemed to be very cold indeed. I was concerned that there was a problem with it so I booked a visit by a Domex engineer.
The visit was timely and the engineer polite and helpful.
He checked the fridge freezer thoroughly and advised me on how to set the temperature correctly / defrost it regularly.
it was worth the call out fee to know there was no problem with it.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 924 reviews