Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Great engineer Victor. Fixed our washing machine in no time. Appreciate that we was seen same day! Very helpful and provided great explanations to my questions."
"Excellent engeneer, Nick and his trainie! They done the job in no time and was free of charge as still in warranty! I got my washing machine back! Higly recommend it! 👍💪"
"Thanks to Nick for the quick fix of the problem! I recommend the services of DOMEX."
"Very quick response and arrival. Polite and efficient engineer, Stan."
"I phoned Tuesday and got a phone call from your company Wednesday. I got a choice of an appointment today or Saturday and chose today. Kosta phoned half an hour before he arrived, he got straight onto sorting my cooker and within about 20 minutes he’d sorted what the problem was and fixed it. He was very polite and very efficient. Thank you for a great, worry free service from initial phone call to finish"
"Most efficient service. Calls made when they said they would be made and engineers turned up during the period given. Second time we have used Domex, and we will continue to use them."
"Very fast response to the initial call, the engineer phoned first to let me know what time to expect him and arrived on time, he was very polite and very thorough in his work, I have nothing but praise for this company , thank you I would certainly recommend you to anyone needing a repair. 10 out of 10."
"Engineer Iulius called beforehand and arrived on time. Pleasant and polite, he did an efficient job. couldn't ask for more. 10 out of 10!"
"From booking in repair job to engineers visit was no hassle, no disruption to my daily routine. Overall a pleasant experience from a break down point of view 10 out of 10"
"I was contacted prior to the appointment to ensure it was a good time - I was offered an alternative appointment. My engineer Dan contacted me before he arrived so I knew when he was coming. Dan was polite, friendly and super efficient. He assessed the washing machine problem with ease, he explained what the problem was to me and he fixed it straight away. My machine now has no leaks and is working perfectly. Dan was brilliant. Thank you."
"Stan came twice once to find problem, second time to fit new part, great service , very friendly and careful"
"Service engineer Vlady came and diagnosed the problem with minutes. Super service, very efficient."
"10-year-old SMEG oven now fully back in working order thanks to a very efficient engineer (Tony) who had to complete the job in semi-darkness as we had to completely switch off the power and lights to be on the safe side. Satisfied customer, Kingston upon Thames"
"Same day service as when I rang. A delightful and helpful man, Vlady, came. Diagnosed the problem with my fridge/freezer, said it couldn't be fixed so I will be getting a new one! Fab service."
"The engineer called martin who came to fix my washing machine today was very polite and helpfull he phoned me to say he is on his way im very pleased with him fixing my problem on my machine took no time at all he knew what the problem was from the start thank you martin"
"Extremely friendly and helpful engineer. My only problem was with your IT system, which failed to register the call-out scheduled for the previous day and so had to be re-scheduled!"
"Excellent service, professional, polite. The engineer was very knowledgeable and came in time. Very fast fixed my cooker problem. I'm very happy customer. Thank you :)"
"JACK was incredible. Very friendly, personable, smart and efficient in his work. Great reflection on Domex, including their calling centre and management of the job. I'll not only be calling again when needed, but will recommend Domex to others!"
"the engineer Alan came on time was efficient and friendly. He diagnosed the fault on my fridge/freezer quickly."
"Absolutely fantastic - curteous on the phone, got a call-back from an engineer to check if he could help me remotely (open the door to the washing machine), had us on list for cancellations (and offered an earlier slot), were on time and fixed the machine on the spot and the engineer really knew what he was talking about. SUCH A PLEASURE to get this level of customer service. For any replacement white goods we will be bearing in mind which brands Domex services and that will certainly be a driver to buying from those brands! Thank you guys!!!"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 787 reviews