Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Click Here

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Engineer arrived on time. Repaired the Neff oven. Charges as agreed. Excellent service at a better price than using Neff. Recommended"
"Quick call out time. Martin very efficient and friendly."
"We need to get rid of fluff in the cartridge of washing machine once in 6 months. Today was our 3rd time to call engineers from Domex but all time, the engineers were very polite, friendly and efficient. For our previous washing, we used other company's repair service but the experience with them was not so good always. Since we started using Domex's service, we have no stress because we know that their engineers are very polite, friendly and surely do their job perfectly. Especially Nick Angelov finishes his job so quickly and efficiently."
"Fantastic service, very helpful and efficient engineer. Many thanks Stan fixing my oven so quick."
"absolutely top service. very friendly engineer Mr Saan. I would recommend who ever have appliance problem to go to DOMEX."
"Fantastic service - everything was done professionally would highly recommend"
"Great service extremely professional . Given all payment details upfront . Problem solved . Would definitely use this service again highly recommended very happy customer . Thank you miss Daly"
"Fast, accurate and on time engineer on site . It was very amazing keeping to time and fast in disguised the problem Great people ."
"Fast and friendly service, great online updates - highly recommend."
"excellent service from the booking agent and from the engineer. The repair of our dryer was inexpensive, the engineer turned up at the time quoted, ringing before he arrived. I would unhesitatingly recommend Domex"
"i would recommend domex to anyone e needing appliance repairs. They're engineers are so friendly and professional they staid for nearly 2 hours to fix my cooker and only charged me £12 as was under warranty from the last time it broke 5 months ago. Great company would definitely recommend ."
"Samsung created a problem for fridge users in relation to its filter replacement process. Kalin of Domex was sent to sort the problem today and succeeded courteously, professionally and timeously. Much appreciated!"
"I had a visit from one of your engineers VLADIMIR I must say what a lovely man , he was very courteous , he came to mend my tumble dryer he went over every thing inside and out to find my problem even had the back off, such a nice man, the problem was I was getting a grinding noise, he even put his head into drum to check and found a tiny oblong magnet had come out my sons pocket and wedged itself between drum and machine as drum went round it was rubbing making this grinding noise well done Vladimir he also put new light in my was flashing, thank you very much"
"Excellent and prompt service provided by Domex on behalf of manufacturer"
"This is my first time using DOMEX to repair my SMEG oven. Communication is good and engineer was very professional. Happy to recommend DOMEX"
"Had absolutely amazing service from Domex. Super-polite, friendly, knowledgeable professionals. Thank you!"
"My fab' 12 year old Rangemaster 110 now has a new fan and been serviced. Cant thank your engineer Daniel enough. Very polite and competent engineer. Indeed, got my fan oven going for the first time in 5 years! Will definitely use Domex again. Thanks. Respect. (Job ref' 19210177)"
"Extremely helpful, discussed charges before arrival. Managed to repair and not tell me I needed a new part. Very quick and also polite."
"Easy to use, friendly staff that really know what they are talking about and explain things in a way that you really understand. Really competitive prices and hassle free service, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a confident repair."
"We were assigned an honest, helpful engineer who fixed our hob in record time. Extremely happy with the service."
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 788 reviews