Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Delighted with this service. My engineer Andrei was so polite and courteous. He was determined to get to the bottom of the issues with my machine and took time to ensure he had solved the problem. My machine when new, was very high quality and expensive. I am delighted to have it back working as well as ever and not to have to buy a new one. Thanks for sticking at it Andrei! Can't recommend you, and Domex highly enough.
Helpful friendly and professional and saved me from purchasing a costly washing dryer and was repaired
I do t think I ever was so happy with the service I received. The man that came to sort out my machine was just awesome. Polite, funny and professional. If all your engineers are like SVET then we'll done if not then SVET can train them how to provide excellent service. Definitely and highly recommend Domex appliances. Thank you again
Venko the plumber who fixed our machine was great! He took appropriate measures during this pandemic and was quick at figuring out the problem and fixing it with great ease. Thank you so much!
I was astounded by the care and attention they gave to repairing my washing machine. I believe the engineer's name is Alex Dragmea. you should be proud of him, he went above and beyond expectations.
JOB 20341846. Quick and efficient repair. Very satisfied.
Job Ref Noo. 20360030

Stan came and fixed the problem at no time at all. He was courteous and explained everything. Truly an asset to the company. Thank you Stan:)
Great Service from start to finish, The call centre staff member that booked appointment was very friendly and Alex Dragmea who came to fix my Samsung washing machine was very polite and professinal and got the job done very efficiently.
Samsung washing machine is under warranty so Samsung passed my call on to Domex. Call centre staff were very helpful and a visit was arranged promptly. Venko, the engineer who called was very pleasant and polite; and fixed the machine most efficiently. He also made some helpful suggestions to improve the performance of the washing machine.
Overall I was very impressed with the service from Domex.
Quick and efficient service! Thrilled of the knowledge and eagerness to solve the problem of the engineer named Boris!
Thank you for quickly spotting the breakdown and reapiring our washing machine Boris!
Samsung washing machine door was leaking during washing cycles. Contacted Samsung, who instructed Domex to carry out the necessary repair. Domex were very helpful in arranging an appointment. The engineer Venko was very pleasant and replaced the machine door quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend Domex, and the engineer is a credit to the company. Thank you.
My new washing Hoover machine had a problem draining water. So I called Customer Service, and they sent a private engineer out. He texted 15 mins before arriving with his tool kit, found and fixed the drainage pipe in an hour.

Thanks, now I have a happy washing machine!
My washing machine sprang a leak, Alex Dragmea, the engineer who came today to fix it, was pleasant and competent. He saw the problem and fixed it in very short time. Impressive.
My Samsung washing machine stopped working and as it’s under warranty Samsung sent the job over to Domex. Domex were amazing. They sent an engineer over 2 days later. Erjon Hoxha the engineer called me 20 minutes before he arrived and he was very polite and very helpful.
He needed more equipment to fix the machine which he ordered and the next day Domex had given me another appointment for Erjon to return and fix machine.
Erjon came with a colleague and did an amazing job fixing the machine. Engineers adhered to Covid safety protocol. I am very happy with the work and highly recommend Domex for their professionalism and expertise.
An excellent company in every way The engineer, Gancho, was punctual, efficient and very pleasant. He explained the problem with my microwave and repaired it quickly. He also explained how to avoid it happening again. I would highly recommend this service.
Very pleasant engineer who fixed the problem in very good time.
Customer service was great, understandably had a weeks wait due to Covid situation but the engineer Shiraz was very pleaseant , worked hard to get my washing machine working for an hour and 55 minutes in 38 degree heat , really delighted with his work ( very thorough ) really satisfied !
Professional, efficient service, from call centre to engineer. Very impressed.
Very pleased with Tasso replacing fridge trays he was patient, attentive and polite.
A recent visit by Fernham got my Samsung Bubble working again in less than an hour. Excellent service.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.78 based on 980 reviews