Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Domex Appliance Services 5 star review on 26th August 2017
DANIEL
More Photos & Videos
Ivo the engineer was prompt, extremely polite and efficient. He explained the problem very clearly, demonstrated that the repair solved the fault.
Very impressed with the service he provided
I would recommend them as they are professional and friendly.
Contact from start to finish was exceptional. Communication was clear and articulate. Engineer Stan plus his supervisor arrived on time and were friendly and professional.
The fault was an unusal one, but the service I got was not only diagnostic but helpful to my decision making - no hard sell, just honest advice. The guys on the customer support desks are incredible too. I hate it when things break or go wrong, but Domex really make things much easier. Thank you.
Highly recommended. If you need any appliance services, check out Domex and don't look any further! A team of engineer experts- friendly/efficient/ knowledgeable. The job was done very well and in a quick manner ( compared to other companes)
Great professionals. You will not regret by choosing this company!
My job reference is 20230144 and engineer name is Mr. Michal. He is really good at his job and patiently checked the entire washing machine to find the root cause of the problem. Really appreciate his dedication and would definitely recommend DOMEX.
First rate repair by your engineer of a Samsung fridge-freezer. Prompt and efficient service, correctly diagnosed and quickly fixed a mechanical problem.. Clearly knew his stuff. Very impressed.
Company responded very quickly and repair to my washing machine carried out within a couple of days. Shiraz was an excellent mechanic, polite and friendly, would certainly recommend the service
Many thanks to the engineer Gabrier and his manager who carried out a repair to my BeKo cooker main oven, the fan needed to be replaced and now works perfectly.
To whom it may concern.
We just want to give great appreciation to the engineer Daniel whom you send to us on the 07.05.2020, Job reference no is 20180715. He operated within the regulations of Covid 19. He had time to listen to us without rushing us, basically he is kind, polite and is a good listener. The job was well done.
As a first timer, very happy with response and service.
The engineer Plamen, was so friendly and my dog loved him
They responded quickly, guaranteed a fixed / reasonable price, had spare parts in the van, fixed the problem in one visit, didn't overcharge for parts, friendly engineer
A prompt and efficient service. A surprise call this morning to let me know an engineer could fix my dishwasher today and Cātālin the engineer called to say when he would be arriving, I am very impressed with the service given by the company and engineer. Thank you
We've had to use Domex on two separate occasions and have been impressed with the level of service offered. From speaking to the professional and helpful staff, booking the relevant services (shout out to Jessie) , to the service carried out by the engineers. They were thorough everything was resolved (given there was a time consuming issue with fitting the washing machine) and ensured everything was in its place - I admired that they really made sure the unit door was attached back properly and aligned absolutely perfectly, small detail but it really was appreciated.

Excellent competitive rates if compared with others, what Domex charged overall I was quoted from competitors as an hourly rate and as two engineers were required I'd have to pay that figure twice!
Very easy to arrange an appointment - Venko, the engineer, was very professional and had the right part to fix the problem right away. Very impressed with level of service.
Great communication with Domex, professional engineer. Excellent service, would recommend.
Very fast service, and engineer found problem immediately and fixed it. Very helpful. Thanks
Domex efficient & fabulous as always. Martin the engineer did a fantastic job today - big thank you
I have used Domex several times for different appliances and their service is always prompt and competent. My default choice when something breaks down in the house.
Would not trust this company at all, as they are first of all are scammers and they do business, not in a good faith, secondly, when they send their engineers to a people house during COVID-19 they are not wearing any masks, no gloves. Please, people, be careful. The reviews are totally not trustworthy.
Dear Alisia,

I have looked into your repair and listened to the phone calls that were made.

You had booked through a third party who have a fixed rate with Domex which is £85.00 . Our engineer did the diagnostic and gave you a list of parts needed for the repair.
Your appliance is a Premium Brand as as such , parts are expensive. So your decision not to go ahead with the repair is understandable.
When making the booking , the charges were explained clearly that it is a fixed rate. Our customer service team are not engineers and are not in a position to give indicative costs. This is the reason why the engineer does the diagnostic .You are in a position to make an informed decision based on fact.
In the call yesterday my college offered to reduce the charge. Offering to refund you £40.00 which was refused.

In respect to the social distancing. Yes we are asking that when our engineers are on site , that they are left in the room on their own. Social distancing is dependant on both parties. We include this in a message to our customers when the booking is made.
We have been following government guidelines throughout the COVID 19 crisis .
The engineers have not been required to ware face masks up until the announcement was made yesterday afternoon. Your diagnostic was done on the 04/05/2020 .Our engineers have gloves. This is correct. We are asking that they wear them. In some cases , it may be difficult to work with them. However, if this is the case, then hand sanitising is required before and after the repair.
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 924 reviews