Domex Appliance Services Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services

About Domex Appliance Services: At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business Park
Weston Road
Greater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy

"Vladimir carried out a through inspection of my faulty washing machine and ordered the parts. Very polite very helpful he is a credit to the company a follow up visit will be required but service so far very very good"
"The best appliance services in the London!"
"Washer-dryer model: WDR854P14N1W under warranty and heating Fan blocked with lint/fluff twice. Called the Beko for extending warranty as it will happen again and again. But they refused. They suggested me to buy the extension warranty. So I refused. But thanks to Domex The second time the engineer Mr. KALIN ordered new parts for the washer-dryer and in a couple of days booking done and fixed promptly. Really thanks for the Mr.KALIN's problem solving skills."
"First class service from initial call to customer service to the quality of service provided by the Engineer"
"Great service - easy booking, prompt arrival, friendly and informative service with a satisfactory outcome (oven fully fixed!)."
"Engineer did not seem to be skilled nor courteous - he said cooker was fixed after some superficial testing. We had to point out to him that it was not fixed. We now need a 3rd visit! would not use or recommend DOMEX !!"
"Great service from Gabon the engineer. Helpful friendly service and dedicated. He is a great asset to Domex. Job done efficiently. Great!"
"Incredible service, highly skilled engineer and a very competitive price. I will definitely use Domex from now on for any of my appliances that need repairs. Brilliant job."
"Have used Domex before and found them to give a fast and efficient service. On second visit Boris repaired my dishwasher. He was most polite and professional. Will definitely use Domex again. Very happy customer!"
"Excellent service from the point of initiating the service request (online!) to getting the error sorted and appliance back in working condition. Prior to being referred to Domex, I spent 30 minutes with an ineffectual customer service rep for the equipment manufacturer. With Domex, I was able to instantly book a service online with visibility of available 3-hr slots - on Sunday evening. Monday morning I got a confirmation of the visit and a call from customer service (V) to confirm details and clarify the time of the visit. The service rep (S) called before reaching and showed ID. He was very thorough and checked everything with the machine before confirming the error and fixing it (faulty water pressure sensor). Very impressed overall and next time will just go direct to Domex."
"The repair was quick and engineer efficient and friendly. He called in advance which it was appreciated."
"Arranging an appointment with Domex over the phone was very straightforward, all call handlers I spoke to were efficient. The engineer was able to come a day earlier than originally scheduled which was helpful. Victor the engineer was very polite, efficient and knowledgeable. He explained the problem very well. Would recommend."
"The Domex engineer who came to repair our oven was excellent – friendly, professional, efficient. Would highly recommend."
"I was very happy with the service provided by Alan, the engineer. He phoned well head of time to let me know exactly when he would be arriving. He presented his ID upon arrival and asked if he needed to put shoe protectors on before entering the house. He was immediately able to pin point the problem with my Larder Fridge and explained everything very clearly. I was very impressed with how polite and helpful he was. Excellent service, would highly recommend."
"The engineer Luke arrived promptly and fixed our dishwasher in under 20 minutes. He was polite, worked fast and explained the problem in simple terms. Excellent service"
"After a shakey start, ie was told that someone woul contact me and didn’t and I had to contact them after 2days myself again. The engineer Mo arrived promptly, phoned to say when he would arrive ( and did) showed me his id at the door, put shoe protectors on before entering and fixed my washing machine. He explained things and was very polite and helpful. Thank you Mo and well done. 02/08/219"
"This is the first time we have this Company and would certainly recommend them. Our freezer was not working properly so I telephoned them to make arrangements for an engineer to come and fix it. The operator was very polite and made the appointment with no fuss. The engineer (Chris) arrived within the time slot having telephoned me about 20 minutes before his arrival. He showed me his photographic Company pass without me having to ask for it. He was extremely polite, courteous, clean and professional. He sorted the problem out and gave us advise on the freezer for future use. He was very knowledgeable and a true asset to the Company. We would certainly use them again without hesitation should we get a problem with any kitchen items."
"The engineer on arrival was very polite and helpful, i explained the situation about my washing machine, he found the problem and did the necessary adjustment. In doing so he found another problem and sorted it out,the engineer left his surroundings clean and gave me some tips which was richly appreciated. AND FOR THAT I GAVE THE ENGINEER FIVE STARS AND I WAS VERY SATISFIED ABOUT THE WORK THAT WAS DONE. And i apologies i did not catch his name"
Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your time and kind words, we really appreciate it.

Engineer's name is Victor and he is much like the rest of the team, happy to help and go the extra mile.

Kind Regards,
Graham R.
Customer Experience Manager
"Excellent service from Sid, friendly, effective repair"
"Come as soon as I called real friendly kind best there is"
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.80 based on 775 reviews