Domex Appliance Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Domex Appliance Services
Read Domex Appliance Services Reviews

About Domex Appliance Services:

At Domex, we believe appliance repair service should be straightforward, pleasant and affordable experience. If we have achieved that, great! However, if that's not the case, do let us know, this is what we are here for!

info@domex-uk.co.uk

Unit C, Surrey Business ParkWeston RoadGreater London

Tell us how Domex Appliance Services made you happy
Great and efficient service, could not recommend Domex enough - Thankyou
Fantastic service from this repair company. Appointment made and the communication of arrival and job repair in satisfaction. Friendly and professional engineer made the waiting bearable.
Great service
I have to say I was really impressed with the service I got. Martin was so thorough and very polite, nothing was too much trouble. The water leak was caused by too much water pressure so it was turned down slightly, Martin checked everything around the door and underneath the machine to make sure it was just that. I would definitely recommend Domex to anyone who needs a repair done.
Florin came and finally sorted a really big noise issue with our Liebherr Fridge / Freezer. It was SO bad and we cannot thank him enough. He was meticulous and incredibly professional. It was a very difficult job and other repair technicians had not been able to solve the issue. Thankyou so much Florin!!
Best wishes, Tina and Nigel
Our Engineer Shiraz was first class. He diagnosed the fault within 20 minutes, ordered the new part, made a temporary repair to keep the machine functioning and dispensed some useful advice. Top bloke!
At last, after five weeks and three engineer visits , a new engineer, Boris, attended my fridge. He took his time, assessed the problem and using his obvious knowledge and experience, fixed my fridge freezer. What an endless saga but finally an engineer with expertise who solved the problem. Great service Boris, thank you!
Tony, the call-out engineer, arrived promptly, was very knowledgeable and completed the job a lot faster than other companies had said it would take. Even cleaned up afterwards!
There was a lack of communication between Beko customer service and Domex (the text from Beko stated 22nd October but the text from Domex stated 23rd which I failed to notice) it had to be carried out by 22nd October and in a panic on the 22nd once I realised the error I called Domex Customer services whom were quick to correct this and sent an engineer out that afternoon (Alex) he was very professional, courteous, wore shoe protectors, showed his ID and was very efficient. Although a part needed to be ordered and I would no longer to be the owner of the property as of 23rd October, but was leaving the appliance for the new buyers, he assured me he would transfer the warranty over to the new owners and liaise with them on the part delivery.
Couldn't really ask for more than that really. Just a bit disappointed that the Beko dishwasher, purchased 2 months earlier showed a fault so soon?
The service provided by Giacomo was on point and very professional, he provided a call before arriving and communicated the problems and the next steps clearly. Many thanks!
Rosta V25 was very professional and polite, we are very happy with the results of his work.
I couldn’t of been any happier with adams services today he was very lovely very professional at his job,he explained what was wrong with my tumble dryer and sorted it today.couldn’t recommend him enough.thank you
I could not be happier Alex Dragnea arrived at the time statedwendy . Fixed my drier and talked me through the problems. He was very professional polite and adhered to social distancing and wore shoe protectors which I really appreciated.

I've been with domestic and general and domex for years and would not use anyone else. True specialist's who get the job done. highly recommend to anyone 👌
I have experience a great customer service along with short booking dates
One of your engineers came out to fix an issue with my dishwasher yesterday and he was excellent! He not only fixed the issue, but he went 'above and beyond' and fixed other issues that I wasn't even aware of. Thank you for great service!
Excellent service and communication. Reasonable prices
I had repair booked in for today at between 8 -12 engineer was going to be late but got courtesy call from domed to say he was going to be a little late which was brilliant to get updates,the engineer was very professional,his name is vlady,he has been befor to me and yet again was very good ,I would recommend domex every time
Very efficient repair of my dishwasher today by Vladimir. Explained to me what might have caused the problem, fixed it very quickly, no mess. Domex texts you with appointment confirmation updates, you can track your repair person’s arrival time on the day and the on-the-spot payment method is simple and fast. Good on Covid safety measures too.
I was very surprised how brilliant the guy came to repair my fridge, not only did fix the problem they also put the food back in the fridge they also pushed it back where it should
they made my day,
With Domex the price is very clear from the outset. The engineer, Tsetso, who came to fix our dishwasher was very knowledgeable and thorough and fixed the problem to our satisfaction. He was very efficient and polite. Thank you
Domex Appliance Services is rated 4.79 based on 1,014 reviews