Domestic & General Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Domestic & General
Telephone

How would you rate Domestic & General ?

"WAS OFFERED A REPAIR VISIT IN 12 DAYS TIME. LAUGHABLE! WHEN I COMPLAINED IT CHANGED TO 5 DAYS - STILL FAR LONGER THAN I WOULD EXPECT. IF THIS IS THE LEVEL OF SERVICE DURING FAIR WEATHER THEN LORD KNOWS WHAT WE'LL GET WHEN THE WINTER ARRIVES AND BOILERS BEGIN TO BREAK DOWN."
"boiler broke down on Thursday .phoned on the Friday morning I was told it would be next Tuesday before an engineer could call I explained that this would be over four days without hot water or heating.I explained that my wife and I are both elderly this did not seem to make any difference.I pay £250 a year for this type of service"
"First time I have used your service. You took over SSE boiler servicing. Boiler was serviced and needed a new part. Engineer rang D and G and explained the situation. I received an email from D and G organising an engineer visit for 31.12.2018.Today is Aug 29th !!!!! I rang and appointment was changed to today sometime between 08.00 and 17.00. I received no confirmation but assumed the engineer would arrive. Stayed at home for the day. Had to rearrange some issues in order to do this. At around 15.30 I am wondering if the engineer would arrive. I telephoned D and G to double check. The appointment was on the system but had not been passed to an engineer. I received an apology. However that was a day wasted. Now I have to wait in another day (Friday 31st) from 08.00 to 17.00 hoping that an engineer will arrive. I do not expect you will have heard of Fred Carno !!! Cant believe that I am paying for this incompetence."
"Awful company. Filed a complaint, I have been promised a callback by three different people. No return call yet, three weeks later. Had the engineer out three times, problem still exists. Save your money & don’t use this company."
"they kept calling and had other numbers calling saying they were from them"
"Terrible service, every phone call you are left on hold for ages, always promised a phone call back never ever receive a call back. Will definitely not insure with domestic and general again a complete waste of money. After 2 weeks still waiting for engineer."
"well the washer packed upon a Wednesday the engineer came the next Wednesday said it wanted a new drum heater and 2 other parts the washer is 7 year old it will cost over 200 pound to fix it and they most properly renew it. we called them on Friday nobody new if it was going to be replaced or not we had to ring on the Monday still the same rang on Wednesday they said we will repair it and we are still waiting to get it repaired and it in its third week we have been paying for it for 7 years and its gone up to £10 a month. ringing them up is a nightmare press this button then press this button. then they put you on hold we have a cooker insured with them we did not know we still had they sent the renewal forms to wrong address because we moved but they still took money out the bank for over 4 years we only found out with looking at the direct debits and I had already bought a part for it. don't go near these people the rubbish"
"It seems many retailers that sell insurance cover use this company, Domestic & General, as their call-out engineers, especially in London. We had to suffer their horrendous service for 8 years with various appliances, the last a fridge where it was unrepairable & they took a month to send out the correct replacement voucher, which was for a much cheaper brand I might add. They don't care about customers & will do their utmost to make life as difficult as possible for you. We were without a fridge for a month & a half. Thats D&G service! Check with your insurer if they use D&G if so don't take insurance with them, take it from someone who knows."
Domestic & General is rated 1.25 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!