www.dollywears.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.dollywears.co.uk

Tell us how www.dollywears.co.uk made you happy

"Well where do I start, I placed an order on March 2nd for a few outfits and they NEVER arrived, when I mailed their instagram page dollywearx they seemed very helpful, kept telling me my order had been shipped and that they were chasing it up but was getting nowhere with the Royal Mail. After 30 days I knew I was getting nowhere with dollywear so I requested a refund or for the items to be reposted to me, again they were very fast in replying to my message, I was told that I would get a full refund and that it would take 14 days so I waited patiently on the 14 days when I went over my bank statements there was still no refund, I then went back onto my Instagram to message dollywear for an update on the refund to my surprise they had blocked me so I could not message them. So basically be careful if buying of this site they con people out of their hard earned money!!"
www.dollywears.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews