DoingUp Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend DoingUp

About DoingUp: To provide the best Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living & Home & Garden shopping comparison by making it easier to compare and buy online.

Tell us how DoingUp made you happy

"You always have what i'm looking for. You're a great help"
"Instead of wasting time trying to find the best price, I now just use Doing Up. Already recommended to friends and family."
"Intuitive design, easy to navigate with lots of product catagories. One of the easier price comparison sites to use."
"I am always quite sceptical of price comparison sites - and always do my own independent research to find the lowest price. That was until I found DoingUp.com - because they look at prices from the big boy retailers like Amazon right through to small independent stores, the prices really are the best on the web. No longer do I spend my time googling products, instead I just go on DoingUp and let them do the heavy lifting."
"Purchased a new computer through DoingUp yesterday, the price was great, now lets just hope it turns up. I'll be back to change my review if it doesn't!"
"Easy to navigate, lots of products, great prices. 5/5"
"There are lots of comparison sites out there, but I have found DoingUp return the best results. Their site is super simple to use and they have a wide range of products - I would highly recommend to anyone who loves a bargain."
"Bought a new lawnmower and saved over $100 compared to the rrp."
"I used to go straight to Amazon as I always assumed they had the best prices available. That was until I discovered doingup - now it's my number 1 goto site if I am buying anything online."
"If I am doing any type of online shopping, doingup.com is my first port of call. Their prices really are the lowest on the net, i've probably saved $1000's over the years."
"Why pay the full retail price when you can pay less? Doingup is an easy to use price comparison site that will scan the web to find you the best prices possible. What I like best is that there are no hidden suprises, the price you see is the price you pay! And they also check prices on eBay, which is useful if you want to save even more cash!"
"Use regularly and always been impressed with the low prices. 5/5"
"A friend recommended DoingUp after saving $50 on a new Dyson. I've yet to purchase anything via the site but the prices do look great - let's just hope they aren't too good to be true."
"Forget Price Runner or Kelkoo - DoingUp are the bee's knees and have the best prices around."
"If you are looking to buy furniture, I would recommend checking out Doing Up, their prices really are the lowest on the web."
"I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't use a price comparison site before making a purchase. The beauty of DoingUp is that they scan both the big and the small retailers, which means the price you see on the site is the lowest available on the web. It's on my favourites list!"
"Used the site twice to buy a bed and a new table for the dining room. The prices on the site are excellent and the search catagories make it easy to find what I was looking for."
"Found a new bed for 20% less than the rrp - bargain!"
"No longer do I have to spend hours browsing sites to find the lowest price - DoingUp do all the leg work by automatically scanning thousands of sites to find the best price."
"Friend recommended the site and thank god she did! I saved over $200 on a new table and chair set for the garden."
DoingUp is rated 4.25 based on 158 reviews