DoingUp Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend DoingUp

About DoingUp: To provide the best Yard, Garden & Outdoor Living & Home & Garden shopping comparison by making it easier to compare and buy online.

How would you rate DoingUp?

"You always have what i'm looking for. You're a great help"
Jacquiline S
Verified Buyer
"Saved $50 on a new sound system for the flat. No problems with the order and it arrived the next day."
"Instead of wasting time trying to find the best price, I now just use Doing Up. Already recommended to friends and family."
"Intuitive design, easy to navigate with lots of product catagories. One of the easier price comparison sites to use."
"Great prices, all I ask is that you remove some of the ads - I have quite big fingers so end up clicking on ads unintentionally"
"If you're a bargain hunter like me, Doing Up should be in your toolkit."
Isaac.rogers
Verified Buyer
"The prices are great and the site is easy to use."
"I am always quite sceptical of price comparison sites - and always do my own independent research to find the lowest price. That was until I found DoingUp.com - because they look at prices from the big boy retailers like Amazon right through to small independent stores, the prices really are the best on the web. No longer do I spend my time googling products, instead I just go on DoingUp and let them do the heavy lifting."
"Purchased a new computer through DoingUp yesterday, the price was great, now lets just hope it turns up. I'll be back to change my review if it doesn't!"
"Easy to navigate, lots of products, great prices. 5/5"
"If you like a good bargain, check out Doing Up. The prices on the site are great and the items are legit."
"There are lots of comparison sites out there, but I have found DoingUp return the best results. Their site is super simple to use and they have a wide range of products - I would highly recommend to anyone who loves a bargain."
Sylvester M
Verified Buyer
"Bought a new lawnmower and saved over $100 compared to the rrp."
"Saved $30, i'll definitely be using DoingUp again."
Alphonso P
Verified Buyer
"Saved $100 on a new table and chairs."
"I have only purchased one thing through DoingUp.com but the minute payday comes I will definitely be using them more."
"I used to go straight to Amazon as I always assumed they had the best prices available. That was until I discovered doingup - now it's my number 1 goto site if I am buying anything online."
Asturias C
Verified Buyer
"If I am doing any type of online shopping, doingup.com is my first port of call. Their prices really are the lowest on the net, i've probably saved $1000's over the years."
"Bought a new Dyson for the other halfs birthday. Saved $50 and the item arrived next day, thanks DoingUp."
Wallenda A
Verified Buyer
"Why pay the full retail price when you can pay less? Doingup is an easy to use price comparison site that will scan the web to find you the best prices possible. What I like best is that there are no hidden suprises, the price you see is the price you pay! And they also check prices on eBay, which is useful if you want to save even more cash!"
DoingUp is rated 4.25 based on 158 reviews