Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
DVD’s promptly dispatched as requested, and in good condition.
Great value (better than Amazon) and free postage on my order too! Many thanks.
Great film in great picture quality, just the center spindles of the case could hold the discs a little tighter: both were rolling around loose in the case on arrival (however, too tight a hold is probably even more problematic).
Super quick delivery. I bought a DVD as a present but unfortunately I had to open it from the plastic as the CD was bouncing around instead of being locked into place, amazingly it wasn’t scratched.
Very efficient thanks. Pre ordered item made available as promised. Just took delivery today, didn't see info re which day to expect it, but that didn't matter as it fitted in the letterbox! Good to get item postage free.
Received order quicker than expected.
Excellent study of Orson Welles artistic and visual powers in relation to film making and cinema.
Good communication, speedy delivery and a great DVD.
This concerns my Order #13693.

I have received the order pretty much on time, so no complaints there. But the box of one DVD, "Score A Film Music Documentary", has wrinkles in its plastic cover that appear to stem from heat/sun. I have attached a picture. I would like to receive this item again and will send back the old one, if you reimburse the postal fee.
Dogwoof 4 star review on 5th December 2018
I'd never heard of dogwoof but through them I could buy a DVD of a BBC Four programme which wasn't even available at the BBC, and at a really good price too!
I just love your films!
Arrived on release date as expected ... just a pity only available in DVD as I would have preferred Blu-ray format
Shipping to Italy took 9 days, the only drawback for me personally is the lack of a track number. Making it impossible to track the order and understanding of the approximate arrival time. Accordingly, you may not even know the specific day when the courier arrives. This creates some inconvenience. As for the rest - the highest rating, will order more. Thank you for a great product :)
Dogwoof 4 star review on 14th January 2018
Fast delivery - a great site for something a little bit different. Great prices too!
Excellent films, excellent service, excellent delivery, just excellent!
Dogwoof have an excellent range of documentaries so we are always interested to see what's coming out as new releases. The Jane Jacobs film 'Citizen Jane: Battle for the City' was a great example: an interesting document of mid-20th century campaign history, an engagingly paced dramatisation of the fight for the heart of a great city, and an entertaining and instructive illustration that has relevance to the regeneration drive of our cities today. To get this dvd through the letterbox only days after it went on public release was a real treat. Many thanks and keep sourcing this challenging and engaging range of new documentary features. PS what about adding some shorter collections eg three or four related shorter films on the same topic (not necessarily all made at the same time?).
Quick delivery of poster. Slightly damaged so called to arrange and exchange - sorted immediately without quibbling and received 2 days later.
Straightforward to order. Follow-up e-mail responded to in a timely and friendly manner. However this was a pre-order so would have only expected the money to come out of my account on despatch, not weeks before.
I have searched for this film for quite a while so I was very happy to find it on Dogwoof.
I received the order. Good product. My grandson enjoys it. Thank you.
Dogwoof is rated 4.82 based on 797 reviews