Dogwoof Reviews

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Click Here

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"Dogwoof has some interesting DVDs but the means to purchase them is rather screwy. The so-called Film club bundles films -- some interesting, some rubbish. I urge Dogwoof to enable users to select what they want, not waste money on things that go straight to the bin. And there should be more documentaries..."
"Hi, I still wait for the DVD. When I will receive it, I will return to write the review."
"The web shop is good, there is no problem with it. But I contacted the costumer service and asked some questions about a movie -if the Free Solo blu ray had English subs- and they never answered me. In fact, the blu ray doesn't have subs. I don't understand why they never answer me, but I won't buy again in their web page shop."
"So far you accepted my order 2 weeks ago and i got a confirmation (thanks) but my order has not been received yet. Some information on eta would be nice. Thx"
"At least ENGLISH subtitles should be on the DVD... I'm not fluent in english and I hoped that subtitles will be present. So It's difficult for me to understand al the meaning. A bonus will be French sub... Tks if you have something like that to send me !"
"Good. Quick delivery but one of my dvds did not arrive shrink wrapped which I would have preferred. Keep up the good work and distributing fantastic documentaries. :)"
"Had the DVD shipped to a friend, where it arrived after 13(!) days... But it arrived."
"Great films, thought-provoking as usual. PS - having just rated you as 'acceptable' am I not allowed to add how Dogwoof *didn't* make me happy?? Do you not want to know??!!"
"I gave a 3 because I have no clue yet. You sent this review email 2 days after I ordered a physical DVD. But the obvious disconnect is minus 2 stars which is why I left it at 3."
"Dispatched superfast. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived in time for when I needed it. I shall now not be at the address the item was sent to in a little while, which is inconvenient."
"Great documentary and on bluray!!"
"OK but a bit boring."
"Hello, it was pretty easy to place my order and checkout. On the other hand, I would like more information on how I can track my order after it has been shipped. By providing me with the name of the shipping company or a tracking number, I would be in a better position to follow my order. It will also bring more transparency in your operations. Keep up with the good work, Najaah"
"The cd arrived on the day you said it would - am I supposed to be impressed?"
"I would love to leave a review, however, I shop online quite often & receiving an email that only states I've shopped this retailer doesn't help as I've no idea what I purchased from said retailer."
"I just love the product but the check out was not so good! Should have US cost showing so I wouldn't felt duped! Took a email to find out you have UK pricing only! Not fair to outside consumers."
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 700 reviews