Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"I just love the product but the check out was not so good! Should have US cost showing so I wouldn't felt duped! Took a email to find out you have UK pricing only! Not fair to outside consumers."
"I was shipped a copy of a video that is unplayable in Canada. Regional code is different, I get that it comes internationally but we should still receive a playable copy."
"Dear Dogwoof I appreciate the opportunity to comment on my experience. As a man who is very interested in the "Men's movement", I was very excited to have a copy of the DVD on advanced order. However, I was frankly rather annoyed that I had paid upfront for the DVD before its release date only to find that it appeared on BBC's "Storyville" before the DVD release date. Basically, I watched it for free on iplayer before the DVD arrived in the post. I feel there is an integrity issue here either with the producers or with those who commissioned the film. Can you tell me please how this came to be. If you are able to answer this, I would appreciate an email on ekincharles(at)yahoo.co.uk Sincerely Charlie Ekin"
"I love dogwoof~!!!"
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 671 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access