Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
The speed of picking, packing and despatching my order with Dogwoof was very commendable. I received my order a short few days after placing it. I am also impressed by the films on offer, after Dogwoof production, with so many of the subjects being very compelling.
Preordered Blu-ray of The Rescue and this was posted on the day advertised, with quick delivery. As advised of progress, couldn’t ask for more.
Bought two DVDs a week ago, and still have no info about delivery! Worse, customer services came up with a pathetic excuse (whilst still having no idea when/if I'm going to get my order)... Frustrating and infuriating experience. I'm sticking with Amazon, where you know exactly when your delivery is coming!
Excellent quick delivery and great customer care when I made a query.
Item was easy to order and checkout and was delivered within a reasonable time frame. No notification of despatch though.otherwise more than satisfied with the service and would be happy to use again.
great films... I wish you could ship dvds with less plastic
the DVD has not even arrived yet and I ordered it 8 days ago!!
Excellent service!
Always an interesting array of products gently informed and efficiently delivered.
Pre ordered DVD .. most beautifull boy Could track order and on release date shipped .. good service
Thank you Jose - We hope you enjoyed the film
Simple and speedy transaction thank you
The service and delivery was excellent. For a review of the product itself, see here: https://discontinuednotes.com/2021/09/17/orbital/
Order to delivery was time was excellent. Communication at every stage was good. Products all arrived in good state.
I love Dogwoof, such a great place to find all sorts of super interesting films. I also really appreciate being able to purchase DVDs of films rather than just stream them.
Delighted with the great price and fast dispatch.
Easy to use website, ordering could not be simpler. Great films as well, always something I want to own
Bargainaceous sale purchase and prompt delivery. Thank you
A brilliantly diverse catalogue of documentaries, continually growing and delivered fast - invaluable service
The majority of the documentary I watched on Thursday. And a fantastic film it is too, just so well done. It provides great insights into each artist, and some of the McCartney footage was very rare. Dogwoof customer services team are also top notch. I recommend the company and the film.
a review of dogwoof?. Well, i saw a film i may not have seen without them, and a good film that maybe may not have been made without them, so hooray doogwoof. I'd look see what else they have. i'll let you know, but they seem a good thing
Arrived quickly. I had this dvd for years, and must have lent it , never lend dvds or albums!!! This copy from Dogwoof had a second disc of extra features! Bonus. And a great price. If you guys read these reviews, another DVD docu that I had for years , but seems to be gone, is about a prison murder by a chap called Troy Kell in US. It is called “gladiator days”. Can you get this?
Dogwoof is rated 4.81 based on 825 reviews