Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
I have been buying from Dogwoof for several years - there is always something that interests me, amazing value, and their service is second to none. Thanks Dogwoof!
Prompt delivery and good packaging. Delighted with item.
I have purchased many DVDs from Dogwoof. The range of titles is very interesting and the quality of the films are very good. My latest purchase - 3 Identical Strangers - is no exception.
I like being able to order the titles in advance of their release date and they always arrive promptly and well packaged.
Many thanks for sorting out the duplicate order
Very quick response to my order. Kept me informed as to where my order was. I would have no problem ordering from Dogwoof in the future.
This company is refreshingly alternative & not overly mainstream products so it stocks subjects that are exciting, relevant, diverse, fascinating & topical. The prices are great the postage&packing is straightforward & if any issue they get back to you without delay. The films & posters of these films are diverse & Dogwoof stock some of the most exciting new films & documentaries
Immediately after viewing on Channel 4 TV , I went on line to order a copy of the DVD " Free Solo" from Dogwood. Not only was it Post Free But it arrived the very next day ! This Sort of service is unbeatable for me. John Bourne
BRILLIANT service. Free postage, low prices, and great documentary!
Totally recommend this service for buying hard copies of DVDs etc.
I found what I was looking for easily. It was also easy to pay for it. The dvd was delivered quickly in a recycled jiffy bag. The experience made me happy.
Pre-ordered Minding The Gap on DVD, received my copy in time for release day, all good here :-)
Best price on a great film which I really wanted on Blu Ray
Really quick delivery
Very happy 😊👍
Purchased Film Worker DVD. Arrived within afew days. Brilliant service. Pat
As far as the delivery is concerned, the 3 dvd's I ordered arrived within 24 hours, so of course I'm very happy. I always return to Dogwoof as they have the type of subject matter that always spikes my interest, and they never fail to deliver.
The films in general are made with the good intention and the interesting angle. Pls show us the present world that the news camera cannot move into deep enough.
The ordering process was simple, and the delivery was quick. Thank you for a great DVD!
Loved this in the cinema. Looking forward to rewatching at home.

Thank you for quick delivery.
Dogwoof 5 star review on 4th April 2019
Dogwoof always produce interesting films and post orders promptly.
Great goods,bargain priced and delivered well on time
Easy Fast Safe
V fast delivery. Great service.
Dogwoof is rated 4.82 based on 794 reviews