Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
Fabulously quick service. Many thanks
Great movie and a beautifully restored print a must for any Apollo fan.
Best price online and free postage, quick delivery also, really nothing to complain about. 5 stars.
Easy website and quick delivery
Thank you a very good service!
Great film in great picture quality, just the center spindles of the case could hold the discs a little tighter: both were rolling around loose in the case on arrival (however, too tight a hold is probably even more problematic).
Great selection of DVDs, mine was very quickly dispatched. Will be back!
Item at a fair price, excellent customer service and communication.
Pre-ordered Apollo 11 and it arrived early!
The two dvd's I bought arrived yesterday, and that was after ordering them 48 hours earlier!

Although I haven't viewed either of them yet the reasons I order a fair percentage of films from Dogwoof is because they are prompt and offer a superb selection of thought-provoking themes.

I'd advise anyone interested in the world we live in to keep an eye on the constantly evolving selection of titles that Dogwoof make available.
DVD dispatched very quickly. Excellent service.
Fast efficient service, package arrived in perfect condition, highly recommend, international buyer.
My personal library of great documentaries. I know I can always count on them for the best films!
Super quick delivery. I bought a DVD as a present but unfortunately I had to open it from the plastic as the CD was bouncing around instead of being locked into place, amazingly it wasn’t scratched.
Good price, speedy and safe delivery, excellent quality
Excellent service and a fine DVD product - the Leonard Cohen story is one that I want to know more about.
Hi. I still waiting for the dvd Marianne and Leonard . Words of Love. It is now realised in Norway, so I wait for it . Order it long time ago , But i am still waiting. Hope it will come soon.
Very efficient thanks. Pre ordered item made available as promised. Just took delivery today, didn't see info re which day to expect it, but that didn't matter as it fitted in the letterbox! Good to get item postage free.
Reliable. Thank you
Excellent service, everything was easily done and completely satisfied. Well done Dogwoof!
My DVD arrived on time, all fine.
Dogwoof is rated 4.82 based on 794 reviews