Dogwoof Reviews

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Click Here

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"Many thanks for sorting out the duplicate order"
"Very quick response to my order. Kept me informed as to where my order was. I would have no problem ordering from Dogwoof in the future."
"This company is refreshingly alternative & not overly mainstream products so it stocks subjects that are exciting, relevant, diverse, fascinating & topical. The prices are great the postage&packing is straightforward & if any issue they get back to you without delay. The films & posters of these films are diverse & Dogwoof stock some of the most exciting new films & documentaries"
"Immediately after viewing on Channel 4 TV , I went on line to order a copy of the DVD " Free Solo" from Dogwood. Not only was it Post Free But it arrived the very next day ! This Sort of service is unbeatable for me. John Bourne"
"BRILLIANT service. Free postage, low prices, and great documentary! Totally recommend this service for buying hard copies of DVDs etc."
"I found what I was looking for easily. It was also easy to pay for it. The dvd was delivered quickly in a recycled jiffy bag. The experience made me happy."
"Pre-ordered Minding The Gap on DVD, received my copy in time for release day, all good here :-)"
"Best price on a great film which I really wanted on Blu Ray Really quick delivery Very happy 😊👍"
"Purchased Film Worker DVD. Arrived within afew days. Brilliant service. Pat"
"Hi, I still wait for the DVD. When I will receive it, I will return to write the review."
"As far as the delivery is concerned, the 3 dvd's I ordered arrived within 24 hours, so of course I'm very happy. I always return to Dogwoof as they have the type of subject matter that always spikes my interest, and they never fail to deliver."
"Received order quicker than expected."
"The films in general are made with the good intention and the interesting angle. Pls show us the present world that the news camera cannot move into deep enough."
"The ordering process was simple, and the delivery was quick. Thank you for a great DVD!"
"Loved this in the cinema. Looking forward to rewatching at home. Thank you for quick delivery."
"Dogwoof always produce interesting films and post orders promptly."
"Great goods,bargain priced and delivered well on time"
"Easy Fast Safe"
"The web shop is good, there is no problem with it. But I contacted the costumer service and asked some questions about a movie -if the Free Solo blu ray had English subs- and they never answered me. In fact, the blu ray doesn't have subs. I don't understand why they never answer me, but I won't buy again in their web page shop."
"V fast delivery. Great service."
Dogwoof is rated 4.80 based on 704 reviews