Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy
The majority of the documentary I watched on Thursday. And a fantastic film it is too, just so well done. It provides great insights into each artist, and some of the McCartney footage was very rare. Dogwoof customer services team are also top notch. I recommend the company and the film.
a review of dogwoof?. Well, i saw a film i may not have seen without them, and a good film that maybe may not have been made without them, so hooray doogwoof. I'd look see what else they have. i'll let you know, but they seem a good thing
Arrived quickly. I had this dvd for years, and must have lent it , never lend dvds or albums!!! This copy from Dogwoof had a second disc of extra features! Bonus. And a great price. If you guys read these reviews, another DVD docu that I had for years , but seems to be gone, is about a prison murder by a chap called Troy Kell in US. It is called “gladiator days”. Can you get this?
Very quick ordering and delivery process. Hassle free. Great documentaries, on subjects that are well made on interesting subjects.
The DVD arrived much sooner than promised and in good order
Dogwoof are amazing, they have been my go-to for documentaries ever since I saw an ad. for Werner Herzog's Lo and Behold in The Guardian Guide many moons ago. Everything screams quality, right down to the ease and efficiency of delivery! I look forward to future new releases and special offers alike. Bravo!
very good indeed
Great selection of films, fast shipping and prices similar to other websites - no reason not to buy direct from Dogwoof!
Always love my deliveries from #dogwoof ! Amazing and very inspiring films 🎥! Great price too !
I am very happy with the product and endorse Dogwoof productions. Professional and reliable!
Very good service and product - many thanks!
Great service fast and efficient
Always interesting films and fantastic value in their new year sale.
DVD’s promptly dispatched as requested, and in good condition.
Superb. Arrived on the day of release. Great service, will be buying from Dogwoof again!
Speedy delivery of Utopia so many thanks - not had the chance to watch it yet (despite the longuer of lockdown)
I’ve had my Blu Ray arrive for the day of release, despite the current Covid situation and delays with post etc very happy
Great prices and simple ordering process
Always a good service and constantly adding new titles that you can't get anywhere else
Great website and great company. I'm a huge fan of Documentaries and physical media so very grateful to Dogwoof for supporting both!
Dogwoof is rated 4.82 based on 807 reviews