Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

How would you rate Dogwoof ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Always good products and if you have a problem they resolve matters very quickly."
"Prompt+ speedy delivery. Condition of DVD excellent, loved that it had a paper sleeve with information and poignant photos. I watched Dancer immediately and cried, laughed, held my breath and remembered after some time that I should in fact relax and enjoy and breath. Wow a superlative and epic journey of a documentary which I will watch again and again. Loved Sergei's grandmother referring to him as a 'little crumb' which was so sweet and heartfelt. Sergei Polunin is a real person with flaws like the rest of us and so genuine with such genius that you are glad this documentary gives a window onto his art. theres so much detail you can notice different aspects every time you watch it. Well Dogwoof will only be using you from now on. Massive respect for Q and A after really insightful. Thank You!"
"I Went many times to 54. You were able to show it as it was and tell me a few things I did not know. What a time gone by. Playboy started the sexual revolution and 54 ended it along with palladium. After that the me generation stepped along and disco was dead. Good job with this documentary. This will live on for the eara that I was lost but now found. www.jonathanbaker.com"
"Very Quick delivery to sweden!"
"Great service with great films"
"Good website with many interesting titles. Very quick despatch of my order."
"Dvd of good quality and very fast delivery, thank you!"
"whilst order process was straightforward and delivery time good unfortunately poster arrived damaged, at one corner there was a tear and crumpling and a mark towards right hand side half way down."
"Fast shipping and reliable! I had pre order a documentary a few months before it's release date and it was shipped to me rapidly as soon as it became available. Thank you!"
"My dvd was delivered in the time promised and I’m enjoying watching it - thankyou šŸ˜†"
"Good price & service."
"Arrived on release date as expected ... just a pity only available in DVD as I would have preferred Blu-ray format"
"Amazed to order in the afternoon and my dvd to arrive the next day, and free postage! Amazing service! Looking forward to watching the dvd!"
"I appear to like everything they do!"
"I’m still waiting for it, have you used snail mail ?"
"Speedy free delivery...great item..thanks"
"DVD was posted super quickly, arriving the following day!"
"Brilliant -so pleased delivery was so quick. Very pleased with purchase."
"Great DVD and fantastic service.Many Thanks!!"
"Quick and efficient."