Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

Tell us how Dogwoof made you happy

"Best documentary DVDs / BluRay around, always dispatched and arrive within a couple of days. Excellent service, not much more to say?"
"Great titles and a great service that offers access to great film at competitive prices. A pleasure and delight ."
"Very good service. Thank you!"
"This concerns my Order #13693. I have received the order pretty much on time, so no complaints there. But the box of one DVD, "Score A Film Music Documentary", has wrinkles in its plastic cover that appear to stem from heat/sun. I have attached a picture. I would like to receive this item again and will send back the old one, if you reimburse the postal fee."
"Bought DVD as present for my brother - it was posted that day and I received it the next morning !! Excellent service !"
"The products were well priced, the online purchase process was straight forward and delivery was surprisingly quick. Excellent."
"Very happy, very speedy delivery and very good documentaries"
"So far you accepted my order 2 weeks ago and i got a confirmation (thanks) but my order has not been received yet. Some information on eta would be nice. Thx"
"Great company, great prices, fast delivery."
"Easy to use website, easy to order. Great communication on order status and DVD received three days later. Excellent service.....even better films!"
"Excellent, fast service 👍"
"Excellent service,quick delivery and no postage charge!"
"Dogwoof is such an excellent webshop. Interesting & thought provoking films. Fast delivery. I love it."
"I'd never heard of dogwoof but through them I could buy a DVD of a BBC Four programme which wasn't even available at the BBC, and at a really good price too!"
"Easy to use, speedy delivery"
"Fast shipping, great company - will order again. Thank you."
"I ordered a dvd from Dogwoof which was cheaper than any UK dealer such as HMV etc no extra for postage and arrived in a couple of days. Could not recommend them enough. xx"
"Quick delivery, well-priced films and excellent customer service (I forgot to use my discount voucher at check-out and they refunded me the difference when I emailed)."
"Very simple ordering process, free and speedy delivery."
"Easy to place order and item was dispatched and received in good time. Thank you! Very happy to have discovered Dogwoof."
Dogwoof is rated 4.79 based on 603 reviews