Dogwoof Reviews

02072536244

Dogwoof
Ground Floor, Overseas House
19-23 Ironmonger Row

How would you rate Dogwoof ?

"Very simple ordering process, free and speedy delivery."
"Easy to place order and item was dispatched and received in good time. Thank you! Very happy to have discovered Dogwoof."
"Excellent company to deal with. I bought two posters, one was a little creased and they replaced it quickly, free of charge with no quibbling."
"I had a very prompt service. The DVD arrived the day after I had ordered it. Excellent!"
"Once again successful purchases from Dogwoof. Ordering process, price and speed of delivery are always excellent. Dogwoof has a great catalogue of great films and it is a brand that I totally trust and respect. I have several of their groundbreaking documentaries."
"Ordered the dvd The Eyes of Orson Welles by Mark Cousins, it was delivered September 18th. Great documentary of one of the greatest film directors/actors of our time! Thank you! Best wishes, Thomas Salzer, Arvika , Sweden"
"Thoroughly enjoyed 'The eyes of Orson Welles' by Mark Cousins. Extremely well documented and has done Orson Welles....the genius....absolute justice... Verna Lodder"
"No problems with ordering, delivered promptly."
"Supporting Dogwoof is so worthy of your time! Fantastic films at decent prices, with a speedy and reliable service. Many thanks!"
"I bought 6 DVDs in the summer sale. Fantastic value, and they arrived very quickly."
"I just love your films!"
"Amazing service!"
"Always good products and if you have a problem they resolve matters very quickly."
"Prompt+ speedy delivery. Condition of DVD excellent, loved that it had a paper sleeve with information and poignant photos. I watched Dancer immediately and cried, laughed, held my breath and remembered after some time that I should in fact relax and enjoy and breath. Wow a superlative and epic journey of a documentary which I will watch again and again. Loved Sergei's grandmother referring to him as a 'little crumb' which was so sweet and heartfelt. Sergei Polunin is a real person with flaws like the rest of us and so genuine with such genius that you are glad this documentary gives a window onto his art. theres so much detail you can notice different aspects every time you watch it. Well Dogwoof will only be using you from now on. Massive respect for Q and A after really insightful. Thank You!"
"I Went many times to 54. You were able to show it as it was and tell me a few things I did not know. What a time gone by. Playboy started the sexual revolution and 54 ended it along with palladium. After that the me generation stepped along and disco was dead. Good job with this documentary. This will live on for the eara that I was lost but now found. www.jonathanbaker.com"
"Very Quick delivery to sweden!"
"Great service with great films"
"Good website with many interesting titles. Very quick despatch of my order."
"Dvd of good quality and very fast delivery, thank you!"
"whilst order process was straightforward and delivery time good unfortunately poster arrived damaged, at one corner there was a tear and crumpling and a mark towards right hand side half way down."
Dogwoof is rated 4.79 based on 585 reviews