Dogsy Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Dogsy Reviews

About Dogsy:

Unique Gifts for Dogs & Owners

Tell us how Dogsy made you happy
Ordered on the 4th over two weeks later and still no order, AVOID AT ALL COSTS
I placed an order on 3rd December and received a confirmation email. I have now chased them 6 times via email, website, Instagram, telephone and no response to any of my enquiries. I received a tracking number 10 days ago, which is invalid. This is my daughters main Christmas present and I’m concerned it won’t arrive in time. I’m a single parent and don’t have another £50 to go out and find something else!
Hi,

We are so sorry that no one responded to you and were left with a disppointing experience with us. This is never what we aim to give our customers. If you could send us an email to woof@dogsy.co.uk and we can see how we can rectify this experience.

Thanks.
Dogsy Team
Have not received my order. And no response from the company.
Placed an order some time ago which went without problem. Item received and very good quality. Since placed an order 28/11 and despatch was confirmed on 29/11 ... I’m yet to receive my items (14/12) and have contacted them via email, Instagram and called numerous times (no answer). Royal Mail tracking number invalid and no response. Disgraceful!
Hi Dan,

We are really sorry to hear you had such a disappointing experience with us. Please could you drop us an email to woof@dogsy.co.uk and we can see what we can do to rectify this experience.

Thanks.