Dogs Trust Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Dogs Trust
02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Dogs Trust?

Tell us how Dogs Trust made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Well, what went right.? Amused at your invitation to Dogs Trust to give a viewpoint, to answer it's critics. The charity always has to control the agenda. If this is not possible it says nothing silence being the default position. If you explain you lose. Dogs Trust never loses."
Are you Dogs Trust? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We are long term Staffie owners and recently lost our beloved Hagar, Considering a rescue we looked on Dogs Trust Web site, They had a dog we thought suitable, rang the phone number, this was a call center not the rescue center, They had no additional info to that on the Web Site, said they would enquire as to if the dog was avaliable, I asked them to ring me back when they had some info or give me the rescue center phone number, they refused to do either and told me I would have to visit the rescue center and fill in a form. This involved a 200 + mile round trip, They could only tell me there had been two other people shown interest in the dog and I could not fill in the form via the Interweb. Theis ridiculous beaurocracy is clearly off putting to any prospective adopter THEY HAVE 100 STAFFIES ON THEIR LISTING yet are not prepared go in any small way to accommodate an experienced Staffie owner to adopt a needy dog.."
"I was told outright that the dogs I viewed online was not suitable for me. The only dogs I was allowed to view was behind glass, no real interaction, no offer was made for me to meet any of them or the ones hidden from sight. They have an impossibly idealistic idea of what is required to adopt one of their dogs. In the time I was there they rejected 3 out of 4 applications, myself included. They were very nice about it and said they would get in touch when they had a suitable dog for me. Months on and no phone call, apparently they have no dogs at all that need a safe, warm and loving home. They make adopting impossible. So they say they want to re-home dogs but has anyone ever passed their tick list. The TV ad is not realistic in any way. So, where do they get the money to have dogs on hold in their care, some of them for years????"
"Poor organisation and lack of info on website."
"It's a joke trying to re-home a dog from dog's trust your told it's easy is it f**k got two young children age 5 and 6 but every dog in the centre has not suitable to live with children under 16 because there to nervous which is hardly surprising being locked in a box all day every day, your told to go look and write down the dogs you like only to be told no, no, no on them all been to the Kenilworth centre 5 times now it's time to give up not bothering now we will go private. THERE IS FAR TO MUCH RED TAPE IN RE-HOMING FROM DOGS TRUST"
"The good priced items"